Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sooo i know theres a thousand threads on this, but im just kinda on the fence with it...ive been thinking about getting headers for my cf two brothers slip on because the sound just isnt quite right yet, but idk if i wanna go through the pain that i would with the arrow headers and how well they would work together. was thinking about selling the slip on and getting a full leo vince system, your thoughts?

Mason

·
Registered
528 Posts
i love my two brothers sound! i would love to try and make it a complete with other headers, that mechanical aspect would deter me tho, i dont think i could handle a job like that

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
if your thinking of just switching over to a full LEO... JUST DO IT!

the arrow headers will work fine with the 2bros s/o
but I would pick a full leo system any day over a 2bros s/o w/ arrow headers.

I got a Leo Vince s/o with Arrow headers and I love it.
The only other system I've been contemplating on getting is a Moriwaki that I dont have money for lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah....well i wqould have to sell my two bros slip on first. ive only got maybe 600 miles on it. i paid almost 500 for it. how much do you think i could get for it? and whats the lowest youve seen for a full leo?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im also looking at the full arrow system...now im really undecided haha. what do you guys think of the single can undertail full arrow exhaust?

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
that's an easy decision, Leo Vince FS all the way!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Go for the Leo

I am running a Leo SBK slip on w/Arrow headers on my 08. In addition to the awesome sound it makes the other main reason I went with leo over arrow or say in this case Two Bros.

Is that the pipe DOESNT stick out past the tail. It has a nice clean look to it. The only other pipe that I think sits flush is the Akropovic. But, that was out of my price range.

If you like a deep sound at low RPM but, it will scream like an F1 up top. You won't be disappointed with the Leo

·
Registered
218 Posts
More to what everyone else has said. I love my full leo system also. I got the Full SBK CF Can w/CF end cap for about $820? shipped back when they were on sale in the winter. Finding stuff for a good price now is going to be more of a pain though.

I've had a TB, Leo and Arrow systems. TB was too loud, Arrow I loved a lot, but parts are hard to get and expensive for what they are. Leo has good performance and relatively easy to get parts for if you mess something up.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah im not gonna lie i like my two brothers slip-on, its a little raspy and has a good low growl to it. i dont mind how loud it is, my rx7 isnt the quietest helmet either but i just dont think its as well rounded as the other ones are as far as sound along with quality. from what ive been reading and according to all of you guys i think its kinda leaning towards the leo but i wanna do some more research on that arrow, the one the hanspree dudes run. im just pretty bummed out right now because i blew a fork seal and the dealership quoted me 300 bucks...crap. my luck, anyways thanks for the responses guys, i might be sellin the CF two bros here if i can find a good deal on a full system!

·
Registered
174 Posts
In my opinion no two bro's system is worth the money. I haven't heard one on any bike that I've liked. All too loud, all to raspy, and all cheaper than any other brand on the market. They should just stick to quads.

Get the leo.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have a Leo Slip, and i love it, kinda wish i had the fs, but the sound is great, get lots of compliments, and it looks really clean.

·
Registered
463 Posts
GET THE LEO VINCE NOW!!! I bought a full Leo Vince with the carbon fiber muffler, and I love it. I got the full system on eBay for my bike for about $600. It was discount priced last fall at this Leo Vince Outlet eBay store.

The price dropped actually. If you have an 03-04 or an 05-06, this store is definitely the place to buy. I got it a week after ordering too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LeoVince-Full-Exhaust-03-04-CBR-600RR-Leo-Vince_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3a4fd5116bQQitemZ250447466859QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I think the Two Brothers is too cliche anyway. Everybody and their mom has one. Pick up a Leo Vince definitely.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
The Leo Vince always had a better tone to me than the Two Bros. However in my case I may go Akrapovic after I get my BST Wheels.

Peace,

Gabe

1 - 18 of 18 Posts