Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
can't see them due to the fact bluecoat blocks photobucket.... gawd i can not wait to go home... sometimes

·
Registered
422 Posts
Looks quality. Sticks out to far for me but 2b has the best sound hands down. How you like it; thats what counts. Anyway, nice bike.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah it does stick out crooked, thats how it is on the 04...i wanted people to see that. i like the pipe a lot the sound is insane it just has a deeeep growl its like a muscle car almost...i was having second thoughts on it because i kept reading that lame ass post about people who dont like aggressive pipes(long ass argument) anyway i was skeptical about mine cause it was "to loud" and wasnt giving enough hp..but i really love the look of it and the sound is awesome...yead id like to have the best but this is fine for me right now.

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
wait till the pipe breaks in....
just make sure you have ear plugs

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
i love the two bros pipes they sound so nice, but they stick out so far i took mine off and cut about 6 inches off of it.... nice can none the less thow

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was thinking about cutting it but id be to worried to mess it up lol...

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
I love mine. I plan on cutting it 2 inches this summer.

·
Registered
214 Posts
How do you cut off inches? The piping? Noob question

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
looks SWeeet dude and i know how they sound also very good choice.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I love mine. I plan on cutting it 2 inches this summer.
Ok, this is going to be the deciding factor on my decision in which exhaust. I think the two Bros stick out about two inches too far. How do you go about cutting them to make them fit better? Also I hear the the Two Bros are the best sounding but annoying loud after a while... have any of you used the Tip they offer to quiet it down some?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Nice exhaust! I went with a 2 Bros CF pipe recently.

While some may argue that it sticks out too far - I think it's about right.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Looks good, too loud for my taste though...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Nice exhaust! I went with a 2 Bros CF pipe recently.

While some may argue that it sticks out too far - I think it's about right.
Yours does not seem to stick out as far as the other guys... Have you tried out the performance tip that makes it a little quieter? Two Bros says that it does not effect performance but quiets the pipe by 2 to 3 dB. Does the carbon fiber can resinate real well? I ask because I am looking at buying that pipe...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts