Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i swear they take forever on purpose....just to make you wait and wait, torturing you to death..soon it will be here.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
See what happens when you don't get an Arata!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
yeah, well... blah
Why you always gotta be mad, madbrown???!!!! Huh? j/k

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
Yeah the two bros is def. not for the faint of heart.

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
hahaha I just love my two bros. People can hear me coming from like 1/2 a mile away.
amen to that. I never have to let people no to open up a spot in the lot casue it opens up as soon as i show up:bootyshak

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
everyone keeps sayin how loud they are...im dyin to know what they sound like in person..also i think im being a little impatient, the order was only shipped out about 3 days ago

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
did you get a tracking number?
it will be well worth it once it gets broken in. once you first start up with it that will be the lowest it will be. more miles deeper sound

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey do any of you guys have that p1 power tip? that little gold thing that goes on the end of the pipe....i was readin that it lowers the sound a bit and gives you a little more hp...i highly doubt it gives more hp. anyone know of this?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
also has anyone used heat tap on their pipe or is that totally useless?

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
everyone keeps sayin how loud they are...im dyin to know what they sound like in person..also i think im being a little impatient, the order was only shipped out about 3 days ago
How loud? Either buy a nice stock pile of foamie ear plugs or get some nice rubber ones unless you feel like losing your mind and wanting to crash yourself into the back of a truck at 100mph due to sound insanity after about 30 mins of riding at highway speeds. Cops could use the 2bros can in order to force people out of buildings I think, just run it for a couple hours and anybody would give in.

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
i have seen a guy with it on his bike but never thought of asking about it. god i miss my bike...

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AF i liek the newer pic...bleach baby! i still couldnt find or get any pics workling of your bike

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
There is a guy on here that has the power tip, he said it makes a noticeable difference in sound, but I am not sure about power. My two bros seemed loudest when I first put it on. Now it does not seem as loud, but it still kicks ass. Maybe I am just going deaf. What?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Good things come to those who wait! Its crazy everyone says how loud the 2bros are perhaps I've just grown accustomed to it because I really dont notice and its not annoying to me? But then again I've had 2bros pipes on my last few bikes. :icon_lol:

·
Registered
559 Posts
Yeap deffinently have to get ear protection because 2 bros is deffinently loud. I've been using isolating earphone to calm down the noise.

·
Registered
35 Posts
if you are actualy good enough that you think you can utilize the difference of 2 horse power in your bike, then you should be racing pro buddy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts