Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have a two brothers carbon slip on matched with a another brand header that they would like to make a video of and show me :) also if i get a header will i need to get my bike tuned? thanks

Mason

·
Registered
255 Posts
I don't have a video for you, but you will need to get the bike tuned. A buddy of mine put a full system on his bike thinking it would run just fine like it did with a slip on. He was wrong. He ended up getting a Power Commander after about a week of riding like that.

·
Registered
173 Posts
i believe 2bros offers a header to go with the slip on... i could be wrong tho... i know that yoshi dont offer that.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know two bros has the header but buying it separately costs almost a grand, i called them. i was thinking arrow but i might just sell the slip on and get a full leo system. havent made up my mind yet.

·
Registered
180 Posts
they said 900 for me too. its bull ****. arrow headers are like half the price and prolly better.

there's no sound difference in different brand headers are there,, i mean like the actual sound comes from the can really right???? one might sound throttier or something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts