A

·
0 Posts
ur on the wrong side of the road!!!

nice roads those... remind me of some old one around civil war battle areas

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Nice, love the trance tune on the background of the first video. Are these recent videos? Looks like the tree's are still pretty green if they are recent.

You need to cover up that pee cup (reservoir) though ;)

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any fan of Chicane is a friend of mine.

You have the full length videos?

Yes, here it is ... the short video above was from one of the runs that never made the time I needed ... it's a long story but when my dad taught me to ride many years ago he took me down this very road and we made great times, I was only about 19 at the time and took everything he said on board ... in the end I could just about keep up with him and post similar times down that stretch of road, it was not about racing, but about brisk and safe road riding, competently ... after some major surgery I lost my ability to ride for a while and when I did ride I was slow, like an old lady ... eventually at the back end of April of this year, at 36 years old I needed to prove to myself I could still ride on the pace...

If you watch the video in full, it tells you how I did...

·
Registered
925 Posts
nice background music too

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
after some major surgery I lost my ability to ride for a while and when I did ride I was slow, like an old lady ... eventually at the back end of April of this year, at 36 years old I needed to prove to myself I could still ride on the pace...

If you watch the video in full, it tells you how I did...
Good job.

:+1:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts