1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
i wonder how funny he'll look on a sport bike

·
Registered
400 Posts
Two Wheel Tuesday, ha, more like Two Wheel HOUR on Tuesday.

Speed sucks these days, thank god they still show the sunday races, pretty soon thats gonna be on week delay so we can all get live feeds of the nas(ty)car races.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Gregg White is a little geeky!

He needs to be a man on the Jordan Interview! Doesn't get any bigger than that for AMA racing! Jordan seems very interested in the sport. We need him to help market the AMA. He is the marketing giant in this country!

·
Registered
881 Posts
MJ is just there to market his stuff. Free exposure like the stuntman Montez Steward is for falling all the time, to get free TV and magazine exposure. MJ is getting a lot for his sponsorship dollars.

But, yeah, I'm going to tune in as well, as I haven't watched it the past 3 weeks.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
RRpilot said:
LC_RR, Hey is that an SA XD as your avatar? I like it, is very cool.
I think it's supposed to be a glock cause that is what he has....I've seen it.....it's nice. Wish it's what I had....here's my subcompact

·
Registered
919 Posts
I think it's supposed to be a glock cause that is what he has....I've seen it.....it's nice. Wish it's what I had....here's my subcompact
Cool thanks. Oh and dont wish you had the glock the XD is much better. Every rag out has nothing but praise for it. I did a lot of research before I bought a gun. Which I ended up with an SA XD-9 Bitone. So far SA has won gun of the year for both 2003 and 2004. Oh an the XD-45GAP comes out in a few months.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
SPEED Channel cameras were on hand as five-time NBA MVP Michael Jordan took on Jason Pridmore's STAR Motorcycle School and 2 Wheel Tuesday brings you complete coverage of Jordan’s experience as well as a sit down interview about riding motorcycles as a child, his desire to improve riding skills and his future as a team owner in the AMA Superbike Series.

“I came in this year in an experimental stage, just to see how people would respond… Now, I am hooked. Next year, I am looking to expand the team, looking to compete -- I want to win. I really want to make a statement about my support of this sport. … I want to make a solid commitment through Montez (Stewart – Michael Jordan Motorsports racer) and whoever else I want to sponsor. I want to be involved in this. I think it’s fun and I think it’s a great opportunity for corporations. … Every time I go to the race, I have a ball, so I look to be around for awhile.” – Michael Jordan

·
silent master
3,532 Posts
man, montez is still a really lucky guy because MJ picked him to sponsor just coz a guy pointed his finger to him. i just wish i was the one that the guy who referred montez pointed to.

damn luck. oh well, just gotta go through WERA.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
I can see it now, all the crappers (rappers), football players, ect will start up their own race team and make AMA a joke. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
730 Posts
I see the editing team was smart and only had Jordan, Pridmore, and Stewart talking the the interviews with Greg.

And I don't see why people are hatin' on MJ. If anything, it's going to bring more exposure to the sport. Last time I checked, that's a good thing. Is anyone else sick of getting short, delayed coverage of motorcycle races, when NASCAR is on SPEED most of the day? I know I am.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I want more coverage sure, but not if it means turning AMA into what NASCAR has become. I like being in this small niche. Though, I would like to see MotoGP pick up here--being world wide i would hope america could accept it with out f'ing it up too bad.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts