Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD for full price.

4,300 Miles and completely stock. Fresh Mobil 1 4T oil change and brand new Dunlop Q2 tires with less than 100 miles on them. This bike was never ridden hard and was only used to commute and for weekend joy rides. It has always been garaged or kept in the house. It has never had one single hiccup, and the only reason I am selling it is because I don't ride enough. It is literally flawless, and could pass as new. I am asking $6,100. Located in Corpus Christi, TX. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never thought of that...

I just have a hard time buying a bike I have never looked over.
I bought a $41k Z06 sight unseen from accross the country, and it was delivered exactly as described. I'll be honest though, I probably won't do it again. It was just too stressful.

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Fly over check it out pick it up and ride it back that would be an awesome road trip

·
Registered
3 Posts
WTB Honda CBR 600RR 2007/2008 model

I am unable to create a new post, so replying here, I am willing to buy Honda CBR 600RR 2007/2008 model preferably red/black with low miles less than 5k miles for 5-6k$. Can someone please let me know if there is any up for sale. By the way I am located in Bellevue Washington. 98007.
~Naveed
425-974-0579

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Sweet bike, great price. Good luck with the sale! It wont be on here for long. Just make sure to take that decal off :bootyshak

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sweet bike, great price. Good luck with the sale! It wont be on here for long. Just make sure to take that decal off :bootyshak
Yeah, I forgot to take the base sticker off for the pics. I placed it on the windshield so that it would come off easily. If anyone is interested in the bike, don't worry, there will be no sign that the sticker was ever there.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Yeah, I forgot to take the base sticker off for the pics. I placed it on the windshield so that it would come off easily. If anyone is interested in the bike, don't worry, there will be no sign that the sticker was ever there.
Just wish you were closer.

I am interested, but I need to sale my current bike first, (dammit)

·
Registered
524 Posts
waiting on insurance money my bike was totaled. insurance compaines are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow.....

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lots of interest, but no money in my hand yet. Its a perfect bike, come take a look. This bike needs nothing and is as good a buying it off the showroom floor.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts