Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It really pisses me off that whenever you try and sell something on this website you have to scroll through pages of ********. I wish that if you think that the price it to high just keep your mouth shut. Nobody wants toi here your thoughts about it. THey are here to sell and thats it. If you don't want it keep surfing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,900 Posts
Well, that is why this is a public forum. You can advertise parts for free on Superbikeplanet.com ad reach a wider auduence if you want. No one can respond there.

Amazingly, I think it is sad that people take someone offering a suggestion as them being critical.

Also, I find it amazing that people misrepresent what they are selling on the site and get upset when someone calls them out on it.

I also find it humorous how people take comments on the net personally.

I think it is funny when people don't like something and resort to 5th grade name calling.

I can continue if you want
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
I think it's totally reasonable to try and prevent someone visiting the boards from getting screwed by buying a 3 year old bike wrecked multiple times for what a new 04 costs. This is a forum devoted to the 600rr and as such, needs to maintain some sort of credibility. If someone is obviously trying to screw someone over on price or product, it's the community's responsibility to call it out. To ignore it would diminish the credibility of this community. This site isn't here to allow you to scam other forum users.

What I'm sick and tired of is people without any integrity at all going on line and scamming people.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,900 Posts
I think Spike and I are on the same page.

The most amazing thing to me is that 600rr.net is a free and open forum. If you really have problems with it, air your issues. If you do not get a satisfactory response, then move on.

Amazingly many people choose to sit on here and bitch about everything as if someone owes them something.
 

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
Joined
·
1,960 Posts
I'm with HondaF4iguy. If you are selling something that is used for more than it would cost new, I'll put the link for the new, cheaper item. I'd rather not have people get screwed by the same members of my community.
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Drink a beer man...it will be ok. Nobody here means any harm. Most people on here say something because they are trying to look out for the other members. And if they are just trying to be pissy, so what? Just ignore it. Getting all peed about it will only cause them to say even more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,488 Posts
Hello. This is why our country is a capitalist one.

You sound commie to me. I don't want to get screwed for a hella high price if the bike isn't worth it, so I'll always say that. I'll try to prevent other people from getting screwed too.

Call me drunk, but you're a whiny bastard.
 

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
Joined
·
4,452 Posts
hondaf4iguy said:
Well, that is why this is a public forum. You can advertise parts for free on Superbikeplanet.com ad reach a wider auduence if you want. No one can respond there.

Amazingly, I think it is sad that people take someone offering a suggestion as them being critical.

Also, I find it amazing that people misrepresent what they are selling on the site and get upset when someone calls them out on it.

I also find it humorous how people take comments on the net personally.

I think it is funny when people don't like something and resort to 5th grade name calling.

I can continue if you want
Agreed, if you don't like it, then don't post your stupid **** for stupid prices. If someone tries to sell a Jardine RT-1 CF exhaust, 7,000 miles for $375, I'm probably gunna say something. JR, I notice that you're not bitching about when people comment on some of the awesome prices for stuff I've seen on the board... Yeah...so shut up already
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,434 Posts
hondaf4iguy said:
I think Spike and I are on the same page.

The most amazing thing to me is that 600rr.net is a free and open forum. If you really have problems with it, air your issues. If you do not get a satisfactory response, then move on.

Amazingly many people choose to sit on here and bitch about everything as if someone owes them something.
Amen! Besides, it's a free
for your item.
 

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
Joined
·
6,874 Posts
Schwing said:
Hello. This is why our country is a capitalist one.

You sound commie to me. I don't want to get screwed for a hella high price if the bike isn't worth it, so I'll always say that. I'll try to prevent other people from getting screwed too.

Call me drunk, but you're a whiny bastard.
druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk..........

hehe you called him commie!! girl that's the funniest thing i've heard all day :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
Hey guys,

I have an 03 CBR600RR that I'm going to sell. It is a race only bike and has a salvage title. I will consider selling it for $212,000.00 as I need to pay off the loan on my house. No flaming please and if you think the price is to high, just keep it to yourself. I'm trying to screw people over here for goodness sake.
 

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
Joined
·
4,452 Posts
Baaah hahahaha, JR, I'm sorry, but you try to sell a bike with 6500 miles on it, that's been dropped a few times, and a whooooopin' $300 in mods for $7k? And then you get pissed off when people tell you that you're a fool? You've got to be kidding me. You're not going to break even, so just get that thought out of your head right now. If you really need to sell the bike, then take the hit and grab whatever money you can from it, but there's no way you could have thought your price was reasonable...
 

·
Superbike racer
Joined
·
6,177 Posts
Sorry but I agree with jrdenny for probably the 1st time. I know this has to do with some ridicoulas post or price, but he has a point (to a certain degree)

If I list an item on here for $100 the last thing I need is some douchebag spouting off that he saw the same item for $90. Half of the people throwing their 2 cents in aren't even interested in the item.

If you are interested in an item and think you can get a better price send the seller a PM with a link to the lower price item and negotiate.

it is one thing to watch out for each other and try and prevent a scumbag scammer to sell on our site....but to beat a seller up that is trying to sell something is weak as hell.

I had an auction on here last year for a gear indicator. I paid around $100 for it. I never even opened the box. I listed it for $80 and I had douchebags posting oh you can get that for $75 here or there. I ended up pulling it off of here and selling it on eBay....1st of all i wasn't ripping anyone off. 2ndly if you are NOT actually making an offer, shut you mouth

BTW, I have been known to PM sellers and tell them they are asking too much, send them links to the same item etc.
 
1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Top