Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bro in law and his friends got 5 ufc tickets for the matt serra-hughes fight. they're serra fans and friends of his-anyway since he got hurt they no longer are going. he just put the tickets up on stub hub for 1200 a piece and are gonna wait till serra gets healthy and see his next one. if any of you guys are interested shoot me a pm and you can prob get for about a grand apiece. last fight they went to they were front row not sure on these but if i know him they are great seats. hughes is now fighting st. pierre and chuck liddel is fighting wandlei silva- still not so bad of a card

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
I would not pay more then 50 bucks for a ticket. Id rather watch it at my friends place on his 10ft projector

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dude for floor seats they charge 1000$ and there sold out- check out their website- i dont care either way was just trying to help him out. me personally i wouldnt pay that much either.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
i doubt the ufc charges over a thousand bucks a ticket.
and you are wrong

i had got some crappy seats from my work earlier this year and they were like 40 rows back from the front and the face value was still $559... so if they are good seats in the front few rows.. YES, they are over $1K

·
Registered
250 Posts
I read on UFC site they were talking about Coulture and his departure how much he made on his comeback fights WOW he got his pay from UFC then the top names get a cut of the PPV and thats ALOT lemme tell you. He was averaging about 1 mil for his 2 fights UFC makes TON you gonna figure tickets, ppv, souveniers, advertisements from companies. Thats why its so huge these days and front rows go for 1K, its like a monthly superbowl

1 - 13 of 13 Posts