Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically, my bike tipped over as I was putting it in my shed for storage, and as always, the fμcking mirror breaks off... why those things are so weak, I dunno.

But anyways, I ordered new ones, but they're not going to be here this week (because I can't read and ordered them from a seller in Canada :-/) and I need to ride on Friday. A few friends and I are meeting up. So this is what I'm wondering... below is a picture of about where my mirror broke off (see the red lines). If it'll help, I can upload the actual pics tomorrow. I'm wondering if JB Weld will be strong enough to secure this mirror back on just for one night of riding.

Any input (or left mirrors you could sell me within close range to my house!) would be appreciated!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
+1, just ride without the mirror 'til you get it. no biggie. if you get pulled over tell the po that you dropped the bike coming out of the gas station a minute ago and it fell off, but i doubt you'll even get pulled over.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha, can't tell you how retarded that would look riding with just one mirror.. I'll probably just ride without both. Thanks for the input

K

·
0 Posts
ride with the one, and put the broken one in a back pack. if asked, tell them you've got it, it broke off.

·
Registered
712 Posts
hold it in your hand! haha

yea i had the same thing happen. i rode for a couple weeks without it on. then friends were coming up to visit. i ran to the store asap and bought a new one. i just didnt want to look like an idiot cuz it was a brand new bike. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts