Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after about 2 weeks of one day being 60 degrees and the next being 30 (new hampshire rules), its snowing. Heres to 6 months of being miserable. What do you do on your off season?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I dunno, we don't have snow here but it is really cold, I went for a 15 minute ride and was numb.

During my off season, I dream about the on season, that and the aftermarket things I want to put on. I try to ride everytime the roads are clear even if it is only for a few miles.

Play lots of video games, and TV. And the Holidays with family.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
get yourself one of those new bad ass snowmobiles!!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
chrisNH said:
after about 2 weeks of one day being 60 degrees and the next being 30 (new hampshire rules), its snowing. Heres to 6 months of being miserable. What do you do on your off season?
I get to ride. :lol2:

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Get yourself an ice shack and fish all winter....that'll be fun :lol2:

·
Registered
634 Posts
snowmobiling for sure. i have seen a busa with ice studs. always an option.

V

·
0 Posts
I have been waiting forever for the cold weather to come. I am so sick of hot weather. No more sweaty back/swamp ass syndrome riding to school. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I watch football, go to hockey games, and play play station! I am quite the sniper on Cabela's Big Game Hunter (way better than my husband!) It isn't snowing here yet, but I doubt I'll be able to get the bike back out. It probably won't warm up enough for me. :(

·
Registered
812 Posts
Ride the wife for a change. Not as much fun but it'll do.

Not too much or she will get jealous of the bike in the spring time.

·
Registered
346 Posts
snowboard!!!

but planning to have a week vacation in florida.. might be during winter break.. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha no need to catch up on video games since GTA has taken me prisoner for the past few weeks. I dont have a wife but the gf will do fine for the time being ;-) too bad she was jealous of the bike the second they put the temporary plate on it at the dealership

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
there's no where to ride a snowmobile around here, its like all city.. :evil: its snowing, this blows, i need to take the rims off my car too.. BOOO for winter

·
Registered
95 Posts
Snowboard, ride my dirtbike in winter mode, lots of MX Unleashed <(XBox game) racing with my bros.

CR250 Winter mode :smile:

·
Registered
6 Posts
there's nothing like going snowboarding all morning and afternoon... and coming back to Denver, where it's typically nice... and going for a ride.

i does get cold here... but not as much as everyone thinks... we barely see snow in denver metro...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts