Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
i dont know why AREN would admit to such a thing. last i heard from dugan, he told me his "MOM" was a a transexual. but hey if you're into that type of thing go ahead AREN.

***** if this post violates any rules please inform me to take it down*****
***** i am in no way insulting Dugan (i dont even know who he is, must be a board member)----- just trying to make a joke out of the whole situation. *****

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
DAMMMMM

what was that saying that was goin around a while ago... oh yeah...OWNED LOL.

Dam the moderators dont f*ck around. Yikes. Hope this pic doesnt get me in trouble. but aren should have been told........

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
even if AREN said that as a joke its not cool at all man keep the parents
specailly mothers out of these bs jokes we are all adults for god's sake
just my .02 cents

·
Registered
932 Posts
Come on all... Princess Aren has taken a lot of crap from us over time, and he did it in good spirits. We should at least cut him some slack. I'm sure he meant it harmlessley. The warning from Wizard was deserved...but I'm glad he is still with us. :D

·
Registered
581 Posts
Re: DAMMMMM

nate said:
Dam the moderators dont f*ck around.
Yeah, Wizard is one bad mo-fo that you DO NOT want to cross!!! :shock:

Just kidding. He's an awesome guy and I need to hook up with him again so we can go riding...or take out his stock muffler with our rifles. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
274 Posts
come on guys!!! we ARE mostly all adults & should be able to handle some funny $h!t when it comes around (even the infamous "momma" jokes)! Keep doin what you do Aren!! (just don't get kicked out)

·
Registered
267 Posts
wolfpac52 said:
Just so I understand the rules:

It's perfectly okay to make fun of someone by calling them gay, up to and including photochoping pictures to make said person look gay.

Mom jokes are out of the question.

Makes sense to me. :roll:

(I personally thought it was funny as hell)
yeah..... you can insult the HELL out of someone......but dont talk about my MAMA......HAHAHAHHA

·
Registered
504 Posts
hey

wolfpac52 said:
Just so I understand the rules:

It's perfectly okay to make fun of someone by calling them gay, up to and including photochoping pictures to make said person look gay.

Mom jokes are out of the question.

Makes sense to me. :roll:

(I personally thought it was funny as hell)
There's very high standards here...double standards that is.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Re: hey

antpRR said:
There's very high standards here...double standards that is.
Ant-Pee,

The post was an abuse of the forum. Not only was it posted in an extremely inappropriate forum (Bike of the Month), the post itself was also intended to start a "flaming" thread (no pun intended).

Occasionally, threads lead to joking (photoshopping or otherwise), but that's one thing. To start a thread with the sole purpose of flaming another user is childish and not tolerated.

Simple as that. Don't act like a little kid and you won't be treated like one.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
RRpilot said:
Careful guys... you dont want to anger the gods... :police:
Nobody's angry, RRpilot.

Keeping the board free of nudity, double posts, misdirected posts, inappopriate material, unauthorized signatures, avatars, user names, profanity, and answering user inquiries for 4000 members is pratically a full-time job.

The moderators (myself included) certainly appreciate the users that make an effort to make our jobs easier. We have an AWESOME board here, for the most part. I'm happy to be a part of this team and I sincerely appreciate all the hard work that the other moderators put in as well.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Re: hey

Wizard600RR said:
Ant-Pee,

The post was an abuse of the forum. Not only was it posted in an extremely inappropriate forum (Bike of the Month), the post itself was also intended to start a "flaming" thread (no pun intended).

Occasionally, threads lead to joking (photoshopping or otherwise), but that's one thing. To start a thread with the sole purpose of flaming another user is childish and not tolerated.

Simple as that. Don't act like a little kid and you won't be treated like one.

So had aren decided to state that the mom should be voted for bike of the month because the entire riding community has given her a ride would have been acceptable had he put it in someone elses post? (that's the worst written sentence I have ever posted :shock: )

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.