Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whenever I am on my bike, it's like everything else just does not matter. I can't be mad about anything; nothing can upset me. I can think about any problem while I am riding but it doesn't bother me. It's like the motorcycle induces ataraxia. Girlfriend problems, life problems, money problems, etc., all of them just seem to no longer matter. A car has never done something like that for me, nor has anything else before.

Just wondering if it's like that for everyone else too..

·
Registered
118 Posts
Amen! you are preaching to the converted here! All of my problems take a backseat when im on my bike, I wouldnt trade if for anything.....

·
Registered
221 Posts
why do u think Alcohol was invented - Now that is the ULTIMATE Problem solver
So then drinking and THEN going out for a ride must be the shheeeet then? lol j/p.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Whenever I am on my bike, it's like everything else just does not matter. I can't be mad about anything; nothing can upset me. I can think about any problem while I am riding but it doesn't bother me. It's like the motorcycle induces ataraxia. Girlfriend problems, life problems, money problems, etc., all of them just seem to no longer matter. A car has never done something like that for me, nor has anything else before.

Just wondering if it's like that for everyone else too..

2X to that :burnout:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts