Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was going to reply to a topic and was told I do not have the privilege of replying. I was going to welcome a new rider who posted, but I am unable to; also I was going to provide information from the owners manual and was still unable to reply. Has anything changed, as I had been able to reply in previous topics?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Check the sticky for the rules in each sub-forum. Some are different than others. You have to have a certain post count (100 I think) to be allowed to reply in the new member section. Similar for classifieds, you can't post for sale threads until you've been a member for so long and have 100+ posts.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Due to abuse by previous members to the new member forum ( saying Hi all over the place ) to rasie post count its a setting that locks access to new members after an introductry post has been established ,

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Due to abuse by previous members to the new member forum ( saying Hi all over the place ) to rasie post count its a setting that locks access to new members after an introductry post has been established ,
I understand that aspect and was not trying to "get post count" but welcoming another rider into the community?

·
Registered
208 Posts
This is something I was also curious about. Thanks for the clarification

·
Registered
803 Posts
With all the posting restrictions, I wonder how some of the veteran members ever managed to rack up their 10-20k+ posts...

:nerd:

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
I understand that aspect and was not trying to "get post count" but welcoming another rider into the community?
I am not saying that was your intentions not at all i am just leting you know the reason behind the inability to post in such forum

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
With all the posting restrictions, I wonder how some of the veteran members ever managed to rack up their 10-20k posts...

:nerd:
Change of restriction thru the years plus length of memebership look at me for example July 2016 will complete my 13th year even though i have not had a Honda since 2012 i am addicted to this joint :wink2:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Change of restriction thru the years plus length of memebership look at me for example July 2016 will complete my 13th year even though i have not had a Honda since 2012 i am addicted to this joint :wink2:
You have courage. I'd likely be one and done within that time span...

·
Registered
718 Posts
Start a build thread when you start working on your bike and log everything you do is one way to rack up. 2w1r posts are another. General topic discussions. There are many areas open for you to get the posts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts