Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i would like to buy the cbr heaven f/e kit and i want to know if there is an undertail i can buy to cover up the exhaust can. because it just doesnt look that clean with just the fender eliminator kit from cbr heaven so is there a undertail that will work on my 09 cbr with the f/e kit from cbr heaven?
thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
i have the cbr heaven fe kit with the integrated tail light. im not super happy with it for a few reasons, it tail light fits crappy and makes the passenger fit funky. and the liscence plate bracket is too close to the hugger so when i do wheelies it rubs and scratches on the hugger. i would probably go with tripage next time.

·
Administrator
51,155 Posts
Do not buy this junk go to tripage his quality , customer service is top top notch
get the Adj FE you wont regret it www.tripageled.com

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
buttercup i saw a kawi witha fe kit that hit the hugger to when he wheelied he put a small wheel on his plate so when the plate hit the hugger it just rolled on it instead of slicing it im sure you could find some picts in google

·
Registered
45 Posts
thats not a bad idea haha...i just wanna put a nicer hugger on i have a feeling the wheel would scratch it also. im thinking about selling the fe kit and getting one from tripage.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah the wheel on the f/e is a good idea ha it must of took fore ever to figure out hey ill put a wheel on my f/e so it dont slice my hugger lol ha

·
Registered
16 Posts
Do not buy this junk go to tripage his quality , customer service is top top notch
get the Adj FE you wont regret it www.tripageled.com

Tripage is where it's at! I got the FE and integrated light from Tripage and it's killer. People are forever asking me where I got it because it looks so clean. The LED hugger is sweet for the FE.

·
Registered
451 Posts
yeah the wheel on the f/e is a good idea ha it must of took fore ever to figure out hey ill put a wheel on my f/e so it dont slice my hugger lol ha
The F/E you are speaking of is from competition werkes. Nice fit, low and out of sight. For sure to get you some more attention from the local authorities!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah im in new york i think its illegal for swingarm licence plate holders and if it is legal id deff have one

·
Registered
288 Posts
Check out the CBR Heaven kit video in my signature - will show you exactly what it looks like. If my wife rides on the back, the plate scratches the hugger up, otherwise it's not too bad.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I find it hard to see the Tripage. And the camera angle is low on every picture as if they dont want you to see what it looks like if you were standing, weird. Maybe a member can post better pics. Or a video of the kit running. without the crouching angles.

I would get the IT as a secondary light, I wouldn't just have that under the tail.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The Tripage IT integrated tail light looks the best by far. I want to get one bad. The only problem is that the date of availability keeps getting pushed back. I belive it's going into June now, and if I'm correct that is only for people who have already pre-ordered.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The Tripage IT integrated tail light looks the best by far. I want to get one bad. The only problem is that the date of availability keeps getting pushed back. I belive it's going into June now, and if I'm correct that is only for people who have already pre-ordered.
This is whats keeping me from getting one also... looks like CBR Heaven for me when I get paid...

·
Registered
34 Posts
I know we are strong on placing tripage as #1 here.. it's all I read.. but I went with the rumble concepts f/e kit...it covers the exhaust.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts