Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say a big thanks to smoothoperator. Here's my bro's bike from photoshop to real life. Oh and Bill running off the track in the Isle of Man. luckily there was no gate. Next time try staying on the track retard. Bill good luck for the southern 100 starting Monday and you fooking better give it some.







 

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
The picture doesnt give the bike the credit it deserves. In real life the bike looks even better.

Thanks smoothoperater, i aint sure if you remember doing it for me back in feb, but i just couldnt picture the bike in my head, thanks to your pic, i could see it worked. so months later i finally get it all sorted ready for the last 2 big race meetings of the year the Southern 100 and the Manx GP.

Bet its a nice feeling to see one of your creations come to life, although slightly different.

Thanks again
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,731 Posts
wow nice looking bike bro`~
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
771 Posts
That's a nice looking bike. The real-life lowers and tail look much better then the concept version and - this is probably just me but - i think the red in the flag loses its effect on a red bike. maybe white bike with red tail? Just my opinion. All in all, fantastic job!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
ms8367 said:
That's a nice looking bike. The real-life lowers and tail look much better then the concept version and - this is probably just me but - i think the red in the flag loses its effect on a red bike. maybe white bike with red tail? Just my opinion. All in all, fantastic job!
this was what i was worrying about. So to get round it we went for a darker matt red so that it didnt clash to much. I didnt want a white bike (i dont really like them) because i have red and black leathers. Im racing tonight in the isle of man southern 100, hope to get some action pics. When i do ill get them posted asap. Then you will see her in her full glory.

Thanks for the comments guys. How come no one said anything about my adventure into a field at over 90 mph. Scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
cvlighthouse said:
Be nice to my old rims.. ;)
Out of the three Pairs of wheel that i now own, it was yours old wheels i was using that day. Because of the reflective coat on the rims they look good in the sun and dry, so they are my dry wheels.

Besides,coming from california, when i used them in the cold and rain the first time i got them, the bike was bucking and weaving everywhere. The wheels were too cold and couldnt stop shivering. So changed them to my dry wheels
;-)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
NewRedRider said:
The picture of you off in the grass is just priceless. What size knobbies do you have on that thing?
Not big enough. I was like a puffer fish, from down behind the screen, to elbows up motocross style in an instant, as soon as i hit the field. Thank god the gate was open (the only one on the circuit that is)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,434 Posts
airtimebill said:
Not big enough. I was like a puffer fish, from down behind the screen, to elbows up motocross style in an instant, as soon as i hit the field. Thank god the gate was open (the only one on the circuit that is)
Is it always open for the race or was it just open that day? Either way, it's a good thing. By the distance you're off in the field it would have ugly shut.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
51,143 Posts
looks great the QUEEN would be proud you should drive that to B palace
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Ahh those california wheels. They need to be whipped into shape! I hope my wheels didn't cause the problem in your off road adventure.. ;)

airtimebill said:
Out of the three Pairs of wheel that i now own, it was yours old wheels i was using that day. Because of the reflective coat on the rims they look good in the sun and dry, so they are my dry wheels.

Besides,coming from california, when i used them in the cold and rain the first time i got them, the bike was bucking and weaving everywhere. The wheels were too cold and couldnt stop shivering. So changed them to my dry wheels
;-)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
cvlighthouse said:
I hope my wheels didn't cause the problem in your off road adventure.. ;)
The Wheels werent the problem, the tyres and rider were i think!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
risky_analyst said:
looks good.. only thing I question is on the lower fairing, it looks like a bunch of business cards.. other than that I like it
I know what you mean, But i have to keep the sponsors happy, seeing as they all pay for bike space.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top