Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...I'm watching CNN right now, and they just did a report about Universal Health Care. They're saying that, we, as Americans, if we don't purchase health care that we will be fined. WTF is up with that? The Gov't is going to make it manditory to have health insurance? I don't know....maybe I'm missing something here? This seems like another Gov't scam to get more money out of US citizen's. More Gov't ********....just what we need.........

What's everone elses take on this?

·
Registered
118 Posts
You can thank the people that voted in these scumbags. Thats just the beginning.
This has nothing to do with "Healthcare Reform". Just insurance reform. Nobody is talking about the actual cost of healthcare and why premiums cost what they do. I hope the commie Unions get hit hard on their cadillac plans since they supported the current regime.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
So...I'm watching CNN right now, and they just did a report about Universal Health Care. They're saying that, we, as Americans, if we don't purchase health care that we will be fined. WTF is up with that? The Gov't is going to make it manditory to have health insurance? I don't know....maybe I'm missing something here? This seems like another Gov't scam to get more money out of US citizen's. More Gov't ********....just what we need.........

Well if you voted for "change" you got it.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Where the F*CK is the constitution in all this?

For all the idiots who voted for " hope and change" :fyou:

Our electorate is just too stupid for words...did they not realize the radical agenda they were voting for??

In 2010...one can only pray that all these bums are thrown out of office.

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I for one did NOT vote for CHANGE............voted for McCain.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
sooo stupid.. why do they think that this healthcare is going to work? Canadians come over here to USA to pay good money and get there work done here, instead of waiting in a longass line (sometimes months) and dieing over in Canada.. do they not learn from other countries' mistakes?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Don't bring up a Canada vs US healthcare debate, its useless and will go on forever. Besides, the system the US gov't is proposing is NOTHING like the Canadian system. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.

I always wondered why so many Americans were against a gov't run system since Medicare and the Military health system (sorry, don't know the name off hand) are given better reviews than any private insurer. It also costs substantially less than what private insurers charge.

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
I have to agree with BDT. The American vs. Canada Healthcare debate it pretty much worthless. No one will ever agree who's is better.

As for fining someone who doesn't have healthcare. That's a load of crap. How can you fine some who can't afford health insurance. Especially in a time like this. The Gov't is just a bunch of blood sucking assholes who are trying to get the country out of debt.

Well I have an idea for that. Stop building schools and **** in other countries. Who cares what they think about us. You have to help yourself before can help others.

·
Registered
16 Posts
No Health Insurance? Dems Would Send YOU To Prison For 5 Years.
by Mhu Cao
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/life/no-health-insurance-dems-would-send-you-to-prison-for-5-years-542929/

Prosecution is authorized under the Code for a variety of offenses. Depending on the level of the noncompliance, the following penalties could apply to an individual:

• Section 7203 – misdemeanor willful failure to pay is punishable by a fine of up to $25,000 and/or imprisonment of up to one year.

• Section 7201 – felony willful evasion is punishable by a fine of up to $250,000 and/or imprisonment of up to five years.”

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
hahahaha those who voted for Mr. Slick that after he gets done with them, all they can HOPE for is pocket CHANGE while his banker buddies receive million $ bonuses that came from your bailout money.

A

·
0 Posts
I would never vote for a man who didnt know what it means to serve a country.. This does not mean that they had to serve, but merely that they understand what it takes to serve.. this jackass doesnt know anything about the military, and what it took to make our country what it is today!!!!

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I think this healthcare legislation is a joke, and I'm thinking HUGELY unconstitutional. I will be amazed if it isn't challenged and defeated in court. Healthcare is all screwed up because of out of control costs. Instead of addressing the problems of cost containment the governments solution is typical, force everyone to buy private insurance or fine/jail them. How retarded is that? I think I missed the part in the constitution that allows them to force you to buy a private company's product. Don't have a cell phone? Don't want one? Too bad... buy one or go to jail!

At least when you get sent to a corporation owned jail you'll qualify for free healthcare!

This legislation is such a travesty to the American people... Insurance companies are making out like bandits (surprise). The ONLY people loosing in this deal is yet again the people/middle class.

As for all the people gloating about Obama/"you voted change"; if you're a republican you have nothing to gloat about. The republicans are just as bad... They've been f^cking you over for the last 8 years now it's the democrats turn to do more of the same, stop pointing the finger at everyone else and accept that both parties suck.

Do yourselves a favor and vote for a 3rd party regardless of who it is.

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think this healthcare legislation is a joke, and I'm thinking HUGELY unconstitutional.
Yeah.....OUR constitutional right's are being taken away one by one..........one day at a time. What happened to America.....it used to be 'thee' country, now it's getting worse by the day and turning to shiit.......:cursin:

Politician's are fukking lame and need to pull their head's out of their asses and start working for the people instead of for themselves and big money corporation's.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
^ that will NEVER happen..most of them are fckin idiots.. not even 1 democrat went against it.. pathetic sheep getting payed/pressured...well at least the idiots with the obama stickers on their bumpers will feel like idiots.. good for them..thiis is what happens with massive idiot sheep voting for him with nothing but talk under his belt..

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
let the idiot sheep pay for their "free" healthcare or go to jail if they won't pay.

time to round up the Obama sheep & put them in the FEMA camps.

from "home of the free, land of the brave" to "home of the sheep, land of the slave".

nice knowing you America while you were still the beacon of freedom.

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
Im moving to mexico whos with me.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts

Glad to see another American has woke up!!!1 it's about time you started paying attention!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Its no wonder our country is in so much trouble.....BIG BIG government has never worked......We cant spend our way out of the situation

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Its no wonder our country is in so much trouble.....BIG BIG government has never worked......We cant spend our way out of the situation

Agreed.....but that seems to be the 'solution' to everything these day's.......just throw more money at it and the 800 lbs gorilla in the room will go away. The amount of debt the US has incured in the last 8+ year's is just fukking re-cock-u-lus.........:cursin:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts