Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Got ***************** brand new worn 3 times absolutely nothing wrong with them..

What should I sell them for? Ppl in socal are cheap I suppose, got dipshit college kids calling me with lowball offers and there's no reason to sell new items super cheap.

·
Registered
308 Posts
people down here in san diego are selling them around $125-$175.. what are those kids offering you?

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
anyway you look at it, this is still a clever way to list items for sale,
when you cant post in classifieds that is...

how much would YOU pay for the same ***** from somebody?
just because the ***** have only been worn a few times, if its not priced low enough below retail then people will just get brand new.

ex. if youre selling your ***** for 300 and they sell in stores for 329, im probably going to get the new ones just because that that point, 30$ is worth the difference. and im a slut when it comes to getting used parts or gear to save money.

value is only determined by what the next guy will pay for it, so do some homework, see what the same boots in similar condition are selling for. then you should have a good idea of where you stand. GLWS

·
Registered
685 Posts
no, smartass, not trying to be slick and "sell" them here. im not willing to deal with shipping and so on, so ill be selling it to someone local here in the SD/LA area. thus, my mentioning here does me no good at all, just wondering about other points of view on the price.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm going to agree with Dep, you have to make it worth it to me in order for me to buy something. If it's 50 dollars less for something that cost 300...I don't need to save 50 that bad. I will buy the new just because they are new.

No need to get pissed about the listing issue, Dep is just doing what he has to do. It's easy to see where he's coming from on that...

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
no, smartass, not trying to be slick and "sell" them here. im not willing to deal with shipping and so on, so ill be selling it to someone local here in the SD/LA area. thus, my mentioning here does me no good at all, just wondering about other points of view on the price.

check your price on ebay, and consider shipping,

what model, year they came out, and features,

moto people are out for a deal, i understand you paid this much for it, I dont care as you can see I am not willing to, so I am here for a deal, 200, would be good and you would sell them, 250, you will be in comp with ebay and patience,

someone somewhere has them for cheaper and Im gonna find em, hahaha

good luck!!! and no trolling, or sideways posting, its the law, this is fishing you get a pm with a offer you sell them, bam you went around the rules,

BTW, you got a pm, :crackup:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Ah yes, the joys of selling used gear, parts, etc online. Gotta love lowballers - can't blame 'em, people are always looking for "deals." LOL

If you're not in an immediate bind for money and have patience, just list them at whatever price you think is fair and wait for the right customer to come along. I would suggest a pricepoint below what you paid and then re-adjust accordingly by dropping the price if it's set "too high" - or you'll be waiting a very long time for a buyer.

It's gonna be tough to recover most of the money you spent. See it happen all the time in classified sections - whether it's car parts, motorcycle stuff, or whatever...

G'luck.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Dep wasn't being a smartass at all. He was telling you like it is. Now I'm telling you like it is. Don't start these "feeler" threads when you clearly can't post here anyway. Shop your prices like everyone else and stop playing dumb with us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.