Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 105 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK. Well I have sold some of the mods on the bike (scotts, levers, PC3, HIDs, rearsets and watsens) and I have a few more that might sell. Right now The bike has the mods listed below.

This is the new current deal on the bike:

You get the bike, front (triple) and rear (spool) stands, Joe Rocket Mesh Large, Arai Quanum II Tattoo (Silver), and the stock tail for $6100

You really cannot beat this deal. The bike alone has a retail around 6k and some change. The stands were 150-200, the lid was 500 and the jacket was 120.

PM me if interested.

-painted dark silver/gray w/ a hint of green
-MD tail
-MD rear tail light and blinkers
-cut front fender, and side panels
-mesh
-double bubble
-D&D Carbon Fiber
-votex rearsets
-15/45
-painted calipers
-powder coated engine covers
-SS lines
-polished lips (more of a brushed look than chrome)
-Frame and swingarm sliders

The bike has ~6k miles and it has the extended warrenty

I do not have the title.. so i would need to draft a contract to get the money and then get the title.. there are plenty of ppl here that can vouch for me... so do not worry about any issue with the transaction

i am in NJ (central) and i would prefer to sell relatively locally...

here are some pics...

-larry

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Larry
wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz up bro she is back on the block
friday bump for you good luck with the sale

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
moeman said:
Larry
wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz up bro she is back on the block
friday bump for you good luck with the sale
same old $hit... i really do not want to sell.. but i jsut need some time to save money.. if i sell this now, i might be able to get on a cruiser this summer... or i might jsut take some time off from the bike.. i need to get myself in a beter position financially.. this is the first step...

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think i picked to wrong time of year to sell a bike in NJ...

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
bummer to hear that you are selling..IMO one of the best looking bikes on this site..bump 4 ya

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whtdvl said:
bummer to hear that you are selling..IMO one of the best looking bikes on this site..bump 4 ya
yeah it was not an easy choice... thanks for the bump and the compliment

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump... sooner or later someone will make an offer...

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
See Bro?...You haven't sold it yet! It's a sign for you not to sell her!!!

She talkin' to you! Just listen!!!

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
omarv, shouldn't you be out getting more pics of that bartender for me instead of post-whoring on .net?

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
Simonster said:
omarv, shouldn't you be out getting more pics of that bartender for me instead of post-whoring on .net?
Hahahahahahahaaaaa!!! Sorry Bro! Haven't been there in a while. But speaking of Bartenders...I just recently broke up w/ my GF and now I have a new one! She's a Bar Tender and she's smoking!!!!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i will cut you a deal.. buy the bike and i will get some pics from O... and of course i will include them in the purchase.. no charge...

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
homerjay4242 said:
i will cut you a deal.. buy the bike and i will get some pics from O... and of course i will include them in the purchase.. no charge...
I agree to that...You buy his bike and I will provide fee pics of your SportSexy Bartender. Not pics of my new Bartender!!! Bwahahhahaahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
sorry, fellas, i just took the duc on its maiden voyage, and i think i'm gonna keep it. i'd forgotten how different handling on a duc is than a jap bike. you really have to slam it on its ear, but once you do, it feels nice.

the first 15 minutes were sheer terror. gripping too hard, sweating bullets, etc. after that, it all started coming back to me.

the stock rear michelin is a squirmy bugger though...

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.