Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just got word back from Jardine about that exhaust for our bikes. They say it is on backorder until "at or around March 15th, 2007". So it went on backorder before it was released....many people want it...like me. I just don't like seeing pictures of something in October for something I can't have until maybe March. Oh well.

·
Registered
601 Posts
The iPhone is going to be awesome, but too expensive for me....$500 bucks for a phone????

Back on topic: If I didnt already have my 2bros I would be pumped for the realease.....took them long enough to even announce one!

·
Registered
140 Posts
where are the pics for this thing. cant find it now.

·
Jack Daniels is my bff
1,985 Posts
i preordered mine back in jan...they need to release this freaking thing!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Parts Unlimited said 3/12/07 for the release date. If you would like some images I have some for most of the models/years. Just drop me an email at [email protected] and I will forward them to you. MSRP is 550-609 for Titanium and 600-660 for Carbon Fiber so they should be slightly less than that depending on what the retailer's discount is.

Attachments

·
Jack Daniels is my bff
1,985 Posts
I paid $695.00 for the carbon fiber slip on.
You order it from Jardine direct cause you got ripped off. I ordered mine from ridersinc and got it for under 500 shipped. Hopefully they ship out around the 15th

·
Registered
159 Posts
You order it from Jardine direct cause you got ripped off. I ordered mine from ridersinc and got it for under 500 shipped. Hopefully they ship out around the 15th
Na, I ordered from the local dealership. Yeah, I know I got ripped off but I didn't care I just wanted it!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I get mine delivered this friday. I just got off the phone with terry at Jardine. It has finally left today on the UPS truck. It will be installed on friday afternoon. This will OFICIALLY be the first one from the batch of only 40!
Jealous?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Got it!
That was the longest wait ever!!! But the new sound is soooooo worth the wait :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts