Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
5,791 Posts
I'm from rochester NY.
seems there are quite a few riders on here from rochester. WHY DON'T WE SET UP A FEW RIDES THIS SPRING? and for anyone that is from rochester, check out 585RIDERS.COM I'm a moderator for that forum and we set up rides all the time during the spring, summer, and fall months.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm in the Syracuse area, trying to find the bike I want to get shipped into cny.
When you get it, put up a post. This is my first spring/ summer being in Syracuse, and ive already found a bunch of nice sweepers and twisties. There still aren't too many bikes out.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
im looking to go to bear mountain this saturday, weather will be amazing, anyone wanna go and meet me there??? :D at the bear mountain bridge toll :D :D

P.S.

im dead serious about the Bear mountain

http://www.motowhere.com/maps/route/Bear-Mountain-trip

this is what im looking to go to
EDIT
Long Island Here (manhattan child tho )D:

·
Registered
146 Posts
im looking to go to bear mountain this saturday, weather will be amazing, anyone wanna go and meet me there??? :D at the bear mountain bridge toll :D :D

P.S.

im dead serious about the Bear mountain

http://www.motowhere.com/maps/route/Bear-Mountain-trip

this is what im looking to go to
EDIT
Long Island Here (manhattan child tho )D:
Ive been there a few times. Solid place. Too bad it's 4 hours away from Syracuse...

·
Registered
146 Posts
rte 13 up north near the fishing stream in Cazenovia? back in 05 that was a police magnet. Haven't been up there since.
Yeah... from Chittenango to Cazenovia. Good to know... I was up there about a week ago, and it seemed pretty desolate. But, it is still early in the season. Anyone else know of any other good spots around here?

ive been checking motorcycleroads.us for the most part.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm 5 minutes from Bear Mountain/Harriman Park.

I'm up for some riding in the area anytime the weather is nice :thumbup:

I also want to head out to Crows Nest if anyone wants to get a group together. Otherwise I'll be heading out there solo. :cruising:

41 - 60 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.