Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

· Registered
466 Posts
I'm in the Rochester area if anyone wants to ride.

· Mad Chemist
5,866 Posts
Anyone near Watkins Glen, You might want to go to the track next Tuesday 6/14/11

The Mobil 1 Car Swap at The Glen Will Be Open to Spectators
Admission is Free and Numerous Locations will be Available for Viewing

WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International is proud to announce that the upcoming Mobil 1 Car Swap at The Glen on Tuesday, June 14, will be open to all spectators. Admission and parking will both be free for fans of all ages and there will be numerous locations for fans to watch NASCAR Sprint Cup Series star Tony Stewart and Formula 1™ World Champion Lewis Hamilton take laps in their own and then each others’ cars during the event.

http://www.theglen.com/Articles/2011/05/Mobil-1-Open-to-the-Public.aspx

· Registered
183 Posts
Anyone near Watkins Glen, You might want to go to the track next Tuesday 6/14/11
I will definitely be there on Tuesday... super psyched to see Lewis Hamilton take some laps, not really interested in Tony Stewart except to see if he really fits into the McLaren... no Indy race there this year was a bummer, but this definitely makes up for it...

· Registered
1,821 Posts
Poughkeepsie Ny.... just lettin everyone know who is close or bored on a Thursday night my MC has bike nights at our club house starting at 830.. till whenever send me a pm and ill give you directions Cheers

· Registered
380 Posts
Middletown / Monroe / Harriman / Port Jervis / Etc Area =)

PM If you're local, or Ride Bear Mountain / Hawks Nest / High Point / Route 23 / Harriman State Park / ETC Cause i'd love to meet some more people and hang!

61 - 80 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.