Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am!!!

Camping againg at site #132, between T5 and T6.
Working with Matsushima Team - Danny Eslick, and probably catching the GP at T4 stands. I'm thinking this year I'd like to use my seat ticket for a change...

Who else will be there?
Riding, flying, or 4wheeling?
Your predictions -

I'd love to be able to meet some of you, if you see me let me know you're from 600rr forum! :wave:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Im there too. all 3 days - rented a house about a half mile from the track. at the top of the canyon w/ 2 hot tubs and lots of beer.
:all_cohol:all_cohol :all_cohol :all_cohol :all_cohol :all_cohol :all_cohol :all_cohol :all_cohol
U can never tell who will win - but the contenders for this race might be - in no particular order...
rossi / hayden / stoner / pedrosa / vermillian / edwards & checa

C

·
0 Posts
Hit me a PM if your going to be in town! I want to party! (PS I live 10 min. from the track ;)

K

·
0 Posts
I've got a camp site on Fox Hill Thursday, Friday, and Staurday. I've got T11 seats and a few trips to the paddock. I'm towing my bike from Wisconsin so i have something to get from point a to point b during the whole weekend. I'm looking to have a party of a time, so hit me up PM and i'll drop you my cell number. i'd like to meet some of you if i could! going by myself so i'll be bored.

K

·
0 Posts
Usgp

I'll be heading out on Monday, i may not get there until Thursday night.

7158975132 name's Charles.

bah, so much for a PM...

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey CVLighthouse, come by the campsite it's time we said Hello! don't you think??

Campsite 132 between T5 and T6.

I don't know how many of you are familiar with Eric Trytko of www.rumblestripradio.com but he'll be staying with us and doing podcasts from our campsite as well as various areas around the track to include several racers.

Everyone is Welcome to stop by. We'll be there from Thursday through Sunday, if you want to stop by and meet before you head out to terrorise the town.

Sara

C

·
0 Posts
Will do! I'll walk up to you and be like, "hey, were you born in Monterey?"

"So was I!"

C

·
0 Posts
My buddy is the marshal for the main gate in to the pits. He will let me in and I'll be sure to come up to you while your cooling somebody off.. lol Who are you cooling off this year?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'll be stopping by the campsite, but I won't be staying there this time. After the heat last year, I wussed out and rented a house. I'm arriving on Thursday, see you there.

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,281 Posts
not on a 600RR yet, but maybe i'll get one this weekend.....:toothy4:

anyways, i'll be there....
we're leaving tuesday night and staying till monday :icon_lol: can't wait!!!
this is only my second year going so not sure where at the track we're staying......last year we stayed at some motel and the in and out was a night-mare...... :all_cohol

1 - 20 of 114 Posts