Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might pick that bike up instead...even though I will drool over the RR for the rest of my life =\

what prices should I be going after? I saw an add for a 2002 with a devil sb2 pipe for $6500. I think the guy is crazy. That's $500 less than a brand new f4i. I think $4000 is a good price for one. Or am I just as crazy as him?

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
aren, I think $6000 is reasonable. The devil exhaust does nothing for me. Just looks, nothing too specail. If you do look, there are good condition 01 and 02s out there for $5000 range.

·
Registered
139 Posts
my brother just picked up a 02 f4i for 4600. ONly has 1600 miles on it. But he got this deal from a friend.
Danny

H

·
0 Posts
it also depends where you look at the demand...i know a lot of people here in jersey like those bikes...so they are selling for more money

·
Registered
595 Posts
i have an '02 in cherry condition, and i think that $6500 is WAY too much. I want to sell mine to get an RR, but every time i'm out on a ride, i can't picture myself ever getting rid of it. I love the F4i, great bike.

·
Registered
595 Posts
hehe...I don't think that i'm ready to sell just yet. i don't have the cash to add on for a new bike just yet, I can't imagine being without a bike for any stretch of time.

aren, keep me posted if you can't find anything...people i know are always selling bikes and I'll gladly hook you up. a friend JUST sold his F4i and an R6 last week, for CHEAP.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts