Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of any places that deal in 2nd hand 600rr parts/fairings. the only place i seem to be able to find stuff is on ebay. googled it but everything is ebay or U.S sites. surely the U.K has somewhere?????????? anyone with any info. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Used race parts, but not OEM. But I guess you know about this already

http://www.tenkateracingproducts.com/

edit; I know its not UK but its a lot easier for you to get these parts than me, lol
actually i didnt.. lol. i`m after OEM tbh mate. but i`m not willing to buy anything that`s less than MINT condition, no scratches/scuffs. the chances of finding 2nd hand fairings in this condition are probably slim to say the least i know. think i`l end up buying brand new OEM replacement ones after xmas coz i know it`l be annoying me if i buy something thats less than perfect. my dream of getting an aftermarket exhaust keeps moving further an further away with these set backs:banghead: it keeps getting knocked off the top of my priority list through one thing or another.. Damn! lol

·
BOTM Winner 03/13
3,143 Posts
I've bought some bits from breakers on ebay in the past that were near mint. You have to be pretty picky though. Buying new from a stealer will cost an arm and a leg. They're probably the two easiest places to source non track fairings.

There are plenty of places that do track plastics and plenty of Chinese vendors on Ebay that will do "replica OEM" designs. Fitment and colour match can be a bit of an issue though so you're probably better off going OEM unless you replace the lot.

What bits are you looking for?

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've bought some bits from breakers on ebay in the past that were near mint. You have to be pretty picky though. Buying new from a stealer will cost an arm and a leg. They're probably the two easiest places to source non track fairings.

There are plenty of places that do track plastics and plenty of Chinese vendors on Ebay that will do "replica OEM" designs. Fitment and colour match can be a bit of an issue though so you're probably better off going OEM unless you replace the lot.

What bits are you looking for?
yeah i`v seen the chinese replica oem fairings but the colour match and fitment has put me off. seen some bits from them breakers too i think on ebay, tail sections going for like £30 but there all marked/scuffed or light damage, i may just end up getting one of them for now tbh as the tail fairing on my bike right now looks a mess an maybe after xmas when i have some money buy a brand new one from honda. only got my bike a few months ago, it was immaculate, now its looking pure ghetto! haha i need a tail section and an upper mid mate, oh an also the small black infill piece behind the headlight. with xmas nearly here i need to put my money elsewhere right now tho.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts