Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Bought some sliders off him here in this thread.
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=259623

Comm was good for the first few days. Paid him then he was hard to get ahold of. Then i get a email saying he sent item to wrong addy and he was gunna reship and that was on 3-2. Still no package and seller wont respond to any form of contact.

Have emailed on all points of contact several times with no reply. Gunna contact paypal tonight.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Damn. Seems like a raw deal but there may be ins and outs unknown.

What was the point of posting his FB and contact info?

·
Registered
2,814 Posts

·
The Real "Rondo"
447 Posts
Wow that's a bad deal. Seems like he's an active member to...is it to late to paypal dispute??

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok noted on person stuff. Just putting it out there incase he tries to screw anyone else. Gunna try and do a charge back tonight thru paypal.

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
we learned this from another thread, sometimes you have to give people the befit of the doubt. sometimes things happen and people make mistakes. he could of shipped out multiple parts to different people and grabbed the wrong address and put it on your parts.

but i would give it another week and if nothing go from there

·
The Real "Rondo"
447 Posts
Didnt he mention on another thread he was moving and his internet was down.

·
The Real "Rondo"
447 Posts
Always exchange numbers when doing business on forums...good to even talk before a sale as well.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Yah ten days and im wondering where my crap is. And he has been on here and on facebook and he even changed his facebook pic tonight so no interweb access is not the case. And all he had to do was say yah i forgot to ship or yup here is tracking info. But no i get nothing. Seems shady to me.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I also bought parts from colombian. 03-06 lowers to be exact, It took a bit of time to get them because he had sent them to the wrong address on accident. I eventually got them and they were brand new as he described. Hes a nice guy, Youll get your parts.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
Oh fawk! Now you're a mod too! Ghay
:crackup::crackup::crackup:, what has the world come to, Jimmies might get rustled even more now FML...

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
Mo Kaboom I hope you don't go FB crazy thanking sh!t

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still no comm from him and no parts ither. He also said he shipped my stuff to the wrong addy in the first place. Seems fishy if you ask me. I just want my dang parts.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts