Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy PM'd me about parts I was looking for and even showed pictures of the items. They looked good so I went ahead and bought the front cowl and the whole right upper,mid, and lower. A week passes by and I ask him if he has shipped the parts yet and he states "No, I have not shipped them because paypal refunded me the money back and that he's having issues with paypal". This raised a flag for me as I looked through my history and the transaction is completed without any of the BS he says of paypal refunding me the money. I gave him till Monday Dec. 12 to ship the items and texting me back with a tracking number and I got nothing so now I put a claim back on the transaction through paypal.

Link to his profile: louieblox
Parts hes selling and replying to: HERE

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
Hopefully you sort it out with him mate.

Did you ask for a copy of the paypal email or a screenshot showing that the money had been pulled? He may be telling the truth... and it may have happened without you instigating it.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hopefully you sort it out with him mate.

Did you ask for a copy of the paypal email or a screenshot showing that the money had been pulled? He may be telling the truth... and it may have happened without you instigating it.
nope after my last text of telling him too ship it out monday he never resonded back even till now he hasnt replied so im pretty sure he was lieing...

"because 4 cylinders is one too many"

·
Super Moderator
12,223 Posts
Hope you can get this mess sorted out man, id always be cautious when buying from a "newer" member. But seriously, when buying or selling parts, KEEP IN TOUCH, nothing worse than not hearing back from someone for a week or more!, it takes a minute to respond to someone. Just my .02
BTW the parts he's selling and replying to link doesnt work, looks like his last time posting was a "GLWS" on Dec 7th 2011

I

·
0 Posts
I hope everything works out with the seller. These type of situations are the kind that make buyers second guess to buy from members here or not. Communication is key for sure regardless of the situation.

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
At least it's solved now, glad things turned out

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Well this guy is still active. I posted on the for sale thread askn a seller if he had a right side engine cover. And today i got a message from louieblox telln me he has a cover for sale. Even included his number so i could txt him.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well this guy is still active. I posted on the for sale thread askn a seller if he had a right side engine cover. And today i got a message from louieblox telln me he has a cover for sale. Even included his number so i could txt him.
yea i had his number also, comunicated through text and he never responded after i gave him a deadline to ship the items out.

"because 4 cylinders is one too many"

·
Registered
500 Posts
This guy PM'd me about parts I was looking for and even showed pictures of the items. They looked good so I went ahead and bought the front cowl and the whole right upper,mid, and lower. A week passes by and I ask him if he has shipped the parts yet and he states "No, I have not shipped them because paypal refunded me the money back and that he's having issues with paypal". This raised a flag for me as I looked through my history and the transaction is completed without any of the BS he says of paypal refunding me the money. I gave him till Monday Dec. 12 to ship the items and texting me back with a tracking number and I got nothing so now I put a claim back on the transaction through paypal.

Link to his profile: louieblox
Parts hes selling and replying to: HERE
he jacked my thread

·
Registered
454 Posts
If you look at his posts, they are almost entirely trying to sell parts even though he does not have access yet to post his own threads in the classifieds section. Similarly if you search his phone numbers he seems to be doing the same thing on other several forums, for various kinds of bikes. Some type of bike parts curb-stoner perhaps?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
ooooo sh•t, this guy pm'd me cuz he saw my post negotiating for a front end... he said he has one ... so he left me his number... if you interested in a front end lmk i can give you his #

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts