Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
OG
19,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, but according to the website, its either sold out or blacked out. half of Jun2012 through all of july show "N/A". All of Aug. 2012 is available though.

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
If I buy a truck by then I might be down to camp. Still only have the bike as my only vehicle at the moment.

·
Registered
111 Posts
only a quarter days ride for me (would let ppl tag along if i knew you but... yea lol) i just hope i dont deploy before then

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
bout to switch it up for 2012.. didnt really get to use the hospo pack since i was out and about alot. Ima try and camp out for this one..
that sounds like a primo idea...

only downside is the fact you are up the hill soo ya miss out on the monterey sillyneesss funtimes

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
damn i would love to go to something like that but im all the way from pittsburgh. Do they ever have anything like that on the east coast?

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
damn i would love to go to something like that but im all the way from pittsburgh. Do they ever have anything like that on the east coast?
yes [email protected] indy

and please, pittsburg, thats like 2 minutes......some folks have come from right across the pacific and further still

get into it , fully rocks!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts