Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pic of duhamel if anyone cares.. hard to tell him and melandri apart.. at least where i was.. now i got his helmet color.. wewp!

... and lemme tell ya the ducati's raw sound is twice as strong as anyone else's out there this year.. and i was out last year.. the ducati sounds monstrous in comparison

roger hayden's pretty hard to pick out too.. i mean three kawi's all look the same, on track you can't tell the numbers.. ahh well.. white top helmet with the monster trademark on the side.. here goes nothin..

·
Registered
968 Posts
i am out here to bro. i was up on the corkscrew today, watching GP Qualifing. I think only stoners is loud cuz he rides so hard, he is so fast! and roger's bike is crazy loud to...pinches crazy...easy to pick out R Hayden cuz he's american, so he has a American sponsored helmet, the big monster helmet. nice pic of duhamel though, i hope he got the bike down and does well...have fun bro...i'll be out there...late

·
Registered
194 Posts
I was really cheerin' for Duhamel. I've been a long time fan and was stoked just to see him out there and wanted to see the Honda rider do well. Think his get off going into 3 earlier spooked him a bit though. Was actually suprised that Roger Lee rode stronger then Miguel. Oh well

·
Registered
968 Posts
i was cheering for duhamel too! hes just a great rider! I'm sure if he got more testing and didnt crash he woulda done way better, going from a ama superbike to a moto gp machine is totally different. and as for roger he did really well! i'll give it to him...but he also got a week of testing in at japan before the race. im sure if duhamel did the same he woulda done way way better!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts