Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got 3 of us sometimes 4 that all ride cbrs down here in the salt lake area if anyone wants to join us we'd love the company, and i'd love anyone willing to help me continue to learn....i need as many mentors as i can get....

·
Registered
54 Posts
MMP? Doesn't sound too familiar to me - I ride down state on Fridays sometimes with a couple buddies, for a good time. Otherwise, we're huge fans of East Canyon. Any other good canyons you guys can think of? We've been to a few in the area, but East Canyon is definitely the favorite so far :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Babeslayer said:
We got 3 of us sometimes 4 that all ride cbrs down here in the salt lake area if anyone wants to join us we'd love the company, and i'd love anyone willing to help me continue to learn....i need as many mentors as i can get....
Hey, I'm in Salt Lake and I'm looking for someone to ride with!! I got my bike out on saturday the 10th!! I can't wait till its warm and dry!!!

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I gotta go to Ideeho this weekend, but the weekend of the 24th I'll be on my bike all Sat and Sun. I'm in SLC (Cottonwood Heights)

·
Registered
316 Posts
I rode around last sunday, then it snowed like 6 inches on the roads the next morning....gay

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
This weekend blew! What I had planned to be a nice weekend of riding turned into me SHOVELING OFF my damn car. If anyone wants to know what the bad weather days of the year are going to be, just PM me... they will correspond with my days off. I think I've gotten it down to a science...

·
Registered
54 Posts
This weekend looks to be a promising riding weekend around SLC - low to mid 50s... anyone riding?? I'm actually supposed to be going on a ski trip with some friends, but of course I'm going to fit in some riding!

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'm going riding with a couple people saturday around the ogden area. Care to join us, pm me.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
It's spring break and I'll be in Moab for a few days, but ANY free time I have this next week will be spent on my bike, for sure. As of right now the high on Tues is 64!! I better see everyone out on Tuesday...

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Is anyone on here the proud owner of that sexy as hell blue and yellow RR that I saw on 700/900 E (in Sandy) today? Damn, that thing was HOT

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Anyone gonna be at GT Live at MMP? I prolly won't be on the CBR but that looks like a good time. Here's a link for anyone that didn't know about it or that's interested:
April 28-29. $25 general admission

1 - 20 of 120 Posts