• Other

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When you are traveling, where do you get your flights/hotel reservations through? I tend to use Priceline a lot, as I find that they often have very low prices. What say you?

Im travelling to Hawaii next month;

CWA-HNL
4/16-4/24
Staying at the Hawaiian Prince Hotel
2 people

$1050 per person

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
I keep my miles when i'm traveling on business so i fly free, and i always negotiate directly with the hotels i stay at, i consistently get a better price then any online site.

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
want to give me some miles so i can fly home this august for Indy GP?

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
Go marry a rich Saudi man and be his man-concubine, and he'll fly you i'm sure.

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
Eff that. I like my ass virginity.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Apple vacations -Riu Palace is always a nice place to stay where ever you go. I am hitting Jamica in the fall Nagril

·
Registered
158 Posts
Depends.

If hotel and tickets for a destination that is fairly expensive, I use priceline although I compare prices. I once got a ticket and hotel reservation for only 60 dollars more than just the ticket from other sites. I stayed for 7 nights and it came out to about 10 dollars a night for the hotel after calculating the figures. And it was a luxury suite in Dallas.

If I'm just going for the ticket, I always look at airtran and spirit. If they don't have any destinations where I am looking for, I fork up the money.

If you are a student or under 25, you can get cheaper tickets from studentuniverse.com I got a Tallahassee, FL - Dallas, Texas roundtrip tickets for under 280 dollars when priceline and other major sites quoted over 380.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts