Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For fans of the MotoGP series of games on PC, PlayStation, and XBox, just wanted to let you know that this year's version has been released in Europe, and will be released in North America on July 26. Day one edition is on sale for Amazon Prime members for $39.99.

Here's the official trailer: https://youtu.be/Gghdqd20S4Q

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love playing these games. Generally, I go through career mode with Moto3 and Moto2, then I do MotoGP along with the season. It helps me get to know the track layouts, the hotspots for over-taking, relative speeds for each section, etc. It's a great tool for learning each track inside and out. And it's fun as hell on top of all that, of course.

This one is a bit different because it has rally car stuff, and flat track, which should be interesting.

·
Registered
422 Posts
just watched the trailer for it, and the graphics look like they're 10 years old. Not impressed so far.

Exactly what I thought. Milestone is such a small studio I don't know if we'll ever see a cutting edge MGP game. I'd prefer a cutting edge MX game, to be honest. Like the old MX VS ATV Reflex game. That game was dope in it's time. Moto GP Games are literally the exact same thing every year. At least this one is trying a few new things. Too bad it looks like an Xbox 360 game.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts