Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Valvoline 10w40 motorcycle oil

5K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Hypforlife32 
#1 ·
How is this stuff? I just picked this up from my local parts store to put in my 08 and im wonder if anyone has ran it before. I've used valvoline in my cars and it works great but this is the first oil change on my RR

#3 ·
I'm curious as to the kind of answer you expect to get. Unless a person has used this oil and sent samples in for testing they can't give you a valid response.

I think your search really should start somewhere besides a riders forum if you are serious about finding the proper oil.

You say that you've used Valvoline in your car and it worked great. Does that mean you didn't spin any bearings, or have some other oil related failure so it performed well? Not trying to bust your balls here, just trying to understand the point of the thread as it relates to real word performance of the oil.

#4 ·
ive never used it most parts houses carry mobil 1 just spend the money and sleep well at night my .02

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.