Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I'm done for the year on the track, I put the street wheels back on and took the RR out for a spin.

I got reminded why I mostly ride the VFR on the street........next time I ride the RR got to remember to bring the Advil.

Enjoy.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,886 Posts
throw some knobbys on the double r and get some trail riding in!

Just kidding bro

Bike looks good, great shots

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why Advil?

Well, compared to the VFR..........the CBR seat is the suck. I only rode 140 miles that day but it was more painful than riding the VFR for 650 miles in a day.

For trackdays, no problem.......20 min stints are good with lots of rest in between.

Getting old and tired I guess.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
140 miles was uncomfortable for you?? Wow, I had a sport touring back back in the day that was extremely comfortable, but I don't find the RR to be uncomfortable at all.

I went on that SOCAL canyon run last Sat. It was 140+ miles for me from Borrego to home. Not sure of the total miles from home to borrega (different route), but has to be close to the same. The only thing that bothered me when I got home was my legs being tired.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
welcome to rr.net veffer...seen ur stuff on barf...good stuff man...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the kind replies everyone. Glad you enjoyed the pics.

The larger town below is Hollister I believe. The fire roads are part of the Hollister Off road park.........take my XR down there every once and a while.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.