Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a lot of research, much of it here about a rack system for my CBR. I ended up buying the Ventura rack system with the sport rack and bag and the larger touring rack and bag. I had a tough time finding pics of the system actually installed on a CBR so I thought i would post some up. The tank bag is from Twisted throttle and is wired with a dual port plug so I can run both rader detector and garmin GPS
I also added heli bars and a throttle meister throttle control. Now it is just like a great big ole harley cruiser, except of course it is fast and it corners. I use this for motor reffing bicycle races. It works great. can carry all the stuff i need for the races, an extra helmet, rain suit etc and can ride all day comfortably.

·
Registered
992 Posts
no one ever posted on this? thanks for the writeup!!!!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. I've never seen this before. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
wow man, you turned ur sport bike into a cruiser! Good stuff

·
Registered
83 Posts
NICE! Looks good man, hope you get some decent use of it. And thatnks for the post...I may have to look into the Ventura rack. I do miss the sadddlebags I had on my Harley.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I did the same thing to my '09 CBR600rr. I used that rack for so many different things! lol Check out the pics.

• Ventura LBracket H138/B
• Ventura Pack-Rack PF14/B
• Ventura SportRack SR14/B
• Ventura Mistral Bag (Never used it)

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
More pics here!

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts