Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi all i have a 09 limited ed i have a noticeable vibration in foot pegs if you pull clutch in slightly just enough too take free play out of cable it goes .also has anyone had a rattlle around swingarm area that varies with engine temp quite noticeable when started from cold in morning when you rev bike it improves..is there a flapper valve on these that can rattle?thanks in advance :icon_stud

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
you do realize you are riding an engine that is solid mounted to a frame with solid mounted footpegs. your are bount to feel a vibration from time to time. with a bike that new i wouldn't worry so much about it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gear noise

yeah i know i,m riding a engine bolted 2 a frame but my 07 r6 dont suffr from half the crap m,y 09 cbr with less than 300 miles does nice one mr honda:wave:

·
Registered
454 Posts
yeah i know i,m riding a engine bolted 2 a frame but my 07 r6 dont suffr from half the crap m,y 09 cbr with less than 300 miles does nice one mr honda:wave:
I really don't know how else to say this, but stop being an old woman and just ride the thing. The bike has no problems except the ones you imagine it does (you on the other hand are not so well made it seems). Also please learn how to spell and/or type. Thanks.

·
Registered
355 Posts
heh

yeah, i can see where he's coming from, i get paranoid over the smallest of things. But yeah, there's no way u can stop any vibrations from going to the pegs, the vibrations almost disappear for me if the engine is around 7k rpms though, urs should do the same?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
prolem sorted . gear box bearing faulty.. i aint a old woman been riding bikes for 30 plus years n know when they,re not right mike listen too what people say before mouthing off .........you haven,t rode the thing so how can you say it has no problems when it has a faulty bearing?????????????????

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hmm interesting, I too have noticed more vibrations. Specifically in the foot pegs and through the right clip on

Was this covered under warranty?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Wow I just saw how old this thread is fml

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.