Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Ahhh hahaha! That gas station attendant was looking at you as if he was expecting you to accidentally spray gas all over, or drop a few lit bottle rockets in your tank.

Wasn't so difficult now was it? Just takes some confidence.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhh hahaha! That gas station attendant was looking at you as if he was expecting you to accidentally spray gas all over, or drop a few lit bottle rockets in your tank.

Wasn't so difficult now was it? Just takes some confidence.
I have done it before, but unless I am in a rural county at certain hours I am still not supposed to. Most attendants don't get mad if you just do it though. Fun to mess with folks anyway, its not like they are gonna call the fuzz.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I have done it before, but unless I am in a rural county at certain hours I am still not supposed to. Most attendants don't get mad if you just do it though. Fun to mess with folks anyway, its not like they are gonna call the fuzz.
Thanks for the shout out, I got a good laugh out of it. And yeah, of course I don't expect that you have no clue how to pump gas, although when you were mentioning my name, it was a little "off" hahahaha!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the shout out, I got a good laugh out of it. And yeah, of course I don't expect that you have no clue how to pump gas, although when you were mentioning my name, it was a little "off" hahahaha!
I often take your jokes very seriously.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts