Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
4,726 Posts
you need to understand the line through a race track. you didn't really hit any apexes or ride any line consistently the whole time.

also you should ditch the mic and camera. your commenting on other people while you're out there is doing you zero favors.

if all you're trying to do is create content then go hard, but if you actually want to get better you are going about it the wrong way.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is my personal goal in riding, on video. Help create tools for other riders to get better before the ride. Maybe provide things to think about. I don't plan to race at this point but for sure I want to get better.

I want to meet folk, get more feedback and help others learn about the fundamentals.

I did not show you my best lines in this edit. But for sure #1 for track times next time out is hug the apex cones and kill some solid lines.

you need to understand the line through a race track. you didn't really hit any apexes or ride any line consistently the whole time.

also you should ditch the mic and camera. your commenting on other people while you're out there is doing you zero favors.

if all you're trying to do is create content then go hard, but if you actually want to get better you are going about it the wrong way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts