Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hey look, that's it. I got suckered into another video of yours, and this time I left feeling empty, if not even a little angry.

Shortly into your video I clearly saw you pull into a gas station. At that point, I paused the video, and ordered a pizza. After the pizza arrived, I removed the first slice, and smothered it parmesan cheese and hot sauce. Hit play and took a big bite of the pizza. I just knew what I was about to witness was going to be epic. SalemCBR pumping his own gas before the ride.

Instead you immediately veered off to the right, away from the pumps. When I saw this, I gasped a little and enhaled some of the hot sauce fumes which caused me to violently cough and spit pizza bits all over my monitor. So I paused the video again, cleaned up, and calmed down. Before I hit play again, I just kept telling myself that "he has to fill up before he goes riding". Then I hit play again.

It was like slow motion, but the video speed was normal. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. You actually left the gas station, and never looked at or even mentioned the fuel pumps. I thought for sure I would be seeing you pump your own gas, I just knew I would, but nope, not you, not in Oregon, not today!

From there on out, I just watched the rest of the video thinking and hoping you would run out of gas. Again, disappointed.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey look, that's it. I got suckered into another video of yours, and this time I left feeling empty, if not even a little angry.

Shortly into your video I clearly saw you pull into a gas station. At that point, I paused the video, and ordered a pizza. After the pizza arrived, I removed the first slice, and smothered it parmesan cheese and hot sauce. Hit play and took a big bite of the pizza. I just knew what I was about to witness was going to be epic. SalemCBR pumping his own gas before the ride.

Instead you immediately veered off to the right, away from the pumps. When I saw this, I gasped a little and enhaled some of the hot sauce fumes which caused me to violently cough and spit pizza bits all over my monitor. So I paused the video again, cleaned up, and calmed down. Before I hit play again, I just kept telling myself that "he has to fill up before he goes riding". Then I hit play again.

It was like slow motion, but the video speed was normal. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. You actually left the gas station, and never looked at or even mentioned the fuel pumps. I thought for sure I would be seeing you pump your own gas, I just knew I would, but nope, not you, not in Oregon, not today!

From there on out, I just watched the rest of the video thinking and hoping you would run out of gas. Again, disappointed.
Sadly I never did run out of gas. Which is good because I lost my wallet on that ride. I still regret to inform you that I have not confirmed this information that you shared. You say I can LEGALLY pump my own gas here in oregon.

I have not heard this anywhere else. But I promise you next time I ride out I will operate my own gas pump legal or not. I will be very stern about it. However, Next Saturday's video is already ridden and will not contain the valued material of interest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts