Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Andrew was doing really well overall. We decided lack of trail braking and just coasting that corner was the cause of the crash. Maybe if he go into the throttle a little and committed to his line. What do ya'll think?

·
Registered
60 Posts
can't believe everyone is still riding as you guys are getting the bike back up. Usually at the tracks i ride they red flag the session

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
That’s the expensive side where you don’t want to crash on. And also, a bad way to to buy a set of track fairings-after crashing oem plastics.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That’s the expensive side where you don’t want to crash on. And also, a bad way to to buy a set of track fairings-after crashing oem plastics.
For sure. I will think he got off really well with just a small amount of damage. I was also just telling him that morning that he should sell his OEM fairings.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can't believe everyone is still riding as you guys are getting the bike back up. Usually at the tracks i ride they red flag the session
With this track provider (OPRT) they hold a yellow if someone goes off. If there is debris on the track they wave a yellow. If there is fluid on the track they throw a red. Kinda nice because you don't have to totally stop every time someone tips a bike over. Maybe dangerous, you decide.

·
Registered
60 Posts
With this track provider (OPRT) they hold a yellow if someone goes off. If there is debris on the track they wave a yellow. If there is fluid on the track they throw a red. Kinda nice because you don't have to totally stop every time someone tips a bike over. Maybe dangerous, you decide.
Make sense, i'd just be worried that others would fixate on what's going on off the track and then crash (worse, crash into person already down)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Make sense, i'd just be worried that others would fixate on what's going on off the track and then crash (worse, crash into person already down)
Agreed, it is a distraction. Not bad though if you see a yellow flag first to give you a heads up.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Every place is different. None of the Florida tracks red flag unless it’s a major wreck with oil or a rider is down for the count and they need emergency services

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts