Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went through this whole thread from 2 years ago someone bumped today and it has videos posted all along. Halfway through the thread im just starting to expect the worse to happen to this guy.

His replies to others are kinda funny.. even the X showed his face but he was smart enough to not even bother much with them as it would be like talking to a foreign brick wall.

warning... the music is horrible but there are some exciting yet dumb clips. Sad how that topic gets real quiet but you can see it coming a mile away.

dont ride like an a$$hole on public roads.. not only for your own safety, other peoples safety... but for the people who care about you.
http://www.1000rr.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73543

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the videos are fun, but how this guy acts on the forum blows my mind.. like hes a funny stinky douche that has to reply to every comment and has something to prove.. I only ride that way on GTA4 because i can restart my life haha just sucks its hard to find a bike in that game.. not sure if you played it or even into games. i miss that game... i sold it to gamestop for a gallon of gas for my bike LOL

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
"What can dead person do with a life insurance?"
"I dont know english. I'm using google translator."

funny for the lols

Yeah GTA4 not bad, get episodes when its going cheap, one half of the game revolves around a bikie so.. haha

·
Registered
663 Posts
Damn man always sucks to lose a rider but it was only a matter of time judging by those videos..

Crash aftermath vid was gnarly.. He had jeans and van-like shoes on.

Don't be an idiot, I guess.

EDIT:

http://video.milliyet.com.tr/video-izle/-Belediye-suyu--hayatina-mâl-oldu--WQwroTi64LO5.html

Just select the first option and hit the little arrow in the video screen and it'll start.

Said his arm broke off and was found many yards ahead. Nice. 4 month old kid, too.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i dont know literally what they are saying in that vid... "bombushka" just by watching gestures, facial expressions and listening to tones you can actually tell what they are saying. yea that life insurance comment... lol all im gonna say

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
on page 16 a friend of the OP gives a rough translation to what they were saying. some of the people said that he was lying there with his arm ripped off for 45 min before the ambulance got there. he died after an hour at the hospital. i can't even imagine that...

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Some people only learn the hard way. Wish some people here could learn from his mistakes. But I know how that will go, "it'll never happen to me... these bikes are meant to be ridden fast" blah blah blah... We're the pussies with our bikes apparently but I bet our loved ones appreciate seeing us everyday.

·
Registered
868 Posts
His friend says he said if he were to die it would be someone else s fault not his. And she obviously buys that crap BC she threw it back out there and blamed it on the water on the road.

No it's his fault for riding crazy on the street. That's why so many people stress it BC it's the variables that get you every time. sorry for the rant but it really upsets me to see something like this happen, where someone is so selfish that they would risk their life like this when they have a child to think about. The child and family is where my sympathy goes.

Still none the less I still have enough respect for a life to say sorry to hear and rest in peace to aye.

[QUOTE600_DBLR;3503716...guess next time this guy "goes down" will be in prison...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Apparently his friends learned absolutely nothing from it.
Kinda sickening really; and worse that there would be newbies out there watching his vids going: "WOW!!! I GOTA TRY THAT!" only to suffer the same stupid fate.

As harsh as it might sound, I'm somewhat glad he isnt able to be a "role model" for someone anymore.
Just a shame he was foolish and had lose his life in order for that to happen.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Kinda sickening really; and worse that there would be newbies out there watching his vids going: "WOW!!! I GOTA TRY THAT!" only to suffer the same stupid fate.

As harsh as it might sound, I'm somewhat glad he isnt able to be a "role model" for someone anymore.
Just a shame he was foolish and had lose his life in order for that to happen.
Best way to say it is.

There only bold and old riders; but no old bold riders.

·
Registered
249 Posts
saw the video I must say that was some insane riding...

RIP AYE...

hope everyone who saw the video will learn from it and to ride safe...
our bodies cant not be fixed at those speeds... bikes can be replaced...
remember this each time you get on your bikes!!!!..

RIDE SAFE!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts