Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice racing man. Looks like that slipping clutch cost you the win though lol.
Great video. Love watching people take turns like that.
Thanks guy. This is my buddy hopeless Cody racing. That clutch slipping and it looked lik he could use a couple more downshifts maybe. That was his first day on that track though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks guy. This is my buddy hopeless Cody racing. That clutch slipping and it looked lik he could use a couple more downshifts maybe. That was his first day on that track though.
Dang first day?? Couldn't tell. He was gettin it. I don't think I will over be able to ride with that much confidence/brass balls.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang first day?? Couldn't tell. He was gettin it. I don't think I will over be able to ride with that much confidence/brass balls.
He's been racing in washingtom for a couple seasons. If he doesnt win a race at the ridge than he had machanical problems.

·
Registered
257 Posts
lol man I knew this video would be max sketch when I saw the triples and the ignition key.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts