Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
What ever its supposed to be....
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your thoughts on this camcorder? I would like to use it to shoot track video and such. Also to take pictures, mostly to put on E-bay.

Panasonic Palmcorder MultiCam MiniDV 2.3MP Camcorder with 2.5" Color LCD Monitor Model: PV-GS150

With high-end 3CCD technology and features normally found on broadcasting cameras, you can shoot impressive videos to share.
10x optical/700x digital zoom
2.5" swivel-screen color LCD monitor; color viewfinder
2.3MP 1/6" 3CCD image sensor with 740K pixels for stunning detail and clarity in both video and still images

Product Features:
High-quality Leica Dicamor lens with 12 elements and a 2-stage neutral density filter for crisp detail and true-to-life color

Quick-start recording in as little as 1.7 seconds

Digital electronics image stabilization minimizes shake and vibration distortion

Skin detail mode automatically softens details to reduce skin imperfections when shooting close-ups

Preprogrammed auto exposure with 5 modes (sports, portrait, low-light, spotlight, surf/snow); MagicPix allows full color recording in low light

Photo mode captures digital still images at 2.3MP resolution; consecutive still shot records up to 10 frames at approximately 0.5 sec. intervals

Progressive PhotoShot captures the image in a single moment, stores the event in 2 separate fields and combines the fields to yield sharp still images

Zoom microphone for rich, detailed audio

Stores video and photos on stamp-size Secure Digital (SD) memory cards or MiniDV tape (media not included)

USB 2.0 and IEEE 1394-compliant DV in/out terminals for fast, simple transfers to your PC for viewing or editing; USB streaming capability allows camcorder to function as a Web cam

Includes MotionDV Studio LE and driver software

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
well with the 3CCD sensors, video quality will be excellent! digital stills should be pretty good, but not on par with a stand-alone digi cam. how much $$?

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
DV in/out refers to the firewire connection. jump to a best buy or circuit city, see if they've got them and check out the video in. most of the good camcorders lately have vid in so you can transfer old camcorder tapes to the new MiniDV.

·
S VEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thrasher
2,160 Posts
BlueBlur said:
DV in/out refers to the firewire connection. jump to a best buy or circuit city, see if they've got them and check out the video in. most of the good camcorders lately have vid in so you can transfer old camcorder tapes to the new MiniDV.
i wish more of you guys lived in San Diego.... My cousin works for 10NEWS and he has the $12,000 camera on him all the time. I can always have him shoot something and save it on a CD or something. I should take this idea and apply it to the track. I dont think i will race on the track the first time but i just want to check it out. Never been to a track before.... but i am sure anxious for the experience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts