Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Sucks man. Get better. Learn from the mistake. I was gritting my teeth everytime someone would ride the yellow after that rain. Those strips are like oil after rain!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sucks man. Get better. Learn from the mistake. I was gritting my teeth everytime someone would ride the yellow after that rain. Those strips are like oil after rain!!!
You are not wrong. Paint is no joke. Thanks for the healing thoughts.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Everyone's a badass on the bike but when we come down we all groan the same lol

Glad you're all geared up, hope you're healing up well and that you ride up again soon!
Good thing you had the little dude medic to bandaid everything up. Bike should heal up fine too lmao

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everyone's a badass on the bike but when we come down we all groan the same lol

Glad you're all geared up, hope you're healing up well and that you ride up again soon!
Good thing you had the little dude medic to bandaid everything up. Bike should heal up fine too lmao
Yeah. I cried like a baby. Was gonna edit that out, hey- thats what happened.

Lots of Neosporin.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Oh man, I just watched this video. That was a bad situation, and you got very lucky, not hammy moto lucky, but lucky none the less. I didn't know you had such a bad accident.

So with that, I'm happy as hell you are A) OK, and B) Ripping on the bike again, being conscience of the mistakes you made, and working to never do that again.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh man, I just watched this video. That was a bad situation, and you got very lucky, not hammy moto lucky, but lucky none the less. I didn't know you had such a bad accident.

So with that, I'm happy as hell you are A) OK, and B) Ripping on the bike again, being conscience of the mistakes you made, and working to never do that again.
Thanks Axel. I was not on my game in that moment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts