Discussion Starter #1

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
looks like a blast

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
thats tight i can't wait till i get to do a track day.. sucks having to work on weekends. how do you have you cameras mounted and what type?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Looks like fun, nice vid.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Nice!

My buddy David was there that day on his Tuono.

Barber is an awesome facility....by far my favorite track!

What were your laptimes?

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
tiltedworld said:
Acutally, you are probably better off. A lot of trackdays are midweek and the weekend days are PACKED!!!
i would much prefer to go during the week. but mondays are my only days off and sometimes i don't even get that... ah the life of a golf professional. but i live in arkansas so nearest track is hallett just south of tulsa. i have noticed a few trackdays on monday but none during anyother time of the weekdays only weekends. maybe i am missing something.

N

·
0 Posts
Horrible quality but awesome music and camera angle making this a GREAT VID! Good job!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yah.. I gotta do some experimenting on the video quality.. had no problems in my previous tests, but started coming out all fuzzy at the track..

I had my sony handycam on an xtreme mount on my tank, run to my helmetcamera.com lens, and had about 6 different mounting locations. I did one location per session, and then cut them together.. so technically each time it changes views its a different session.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I liked the shot at the very end running with the front tire running over the curb. Nice video. Even though quality might not have been the best it added a little something to it. Shots of the rear suspension would be cool to.

Nice work.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LTSrr said:
I liked the shot at the very end running with the front tire running over the curb. Nice video. Even though quality might not have been the best it added a little something to it. Shots of the rear suspension would be cool to.

Nice work.
Ive got a nice aluminum bar I originally bought for a lower fairing bracket, might see if i can make some mounting brackets for the camera in my spare time.. I had a spot on the tail to get forward (ass-cam) shots, as well as trailing shots, but I laid the bike down early sunday morning before I got a chance to use it..

Next time! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts