Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
What I don't get... is that NOBODY on this damn website has called this guy a SQUID yet... hmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
why a squid, because i drove down my road with just my helmet. I ALWAYS WEAR MY GEAR. 50 miles a day to work and back. but i just wanted to let you guys hear the exhaust. call me squid if you want. but you no NOTHING about me or how i ride.

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
Listen man... I got called a squid over and over again, just for taking pictures sitting on my bike... so... now its your turn! HA HA!

·
Registered
382 Posts
cause half the people on this website seem to be complete ******* morons.

who cares what they say. im sure when they move their bike in their driveway they spend 5 minutes putting on their riding pants, jacket, gloves and helmet. lets not forget eye protection for when you lift your visor!!!! those bugs are DAAAANGEROUS.

man do people piss me off sometimes. how ignorant can you be.

and if you have any problems with what i have just said. PM me and ill handle you in there.

on a happier note. i love how you are revvin it in the beginning. i love the "bark" of a bike. sounds good. i have an RS5 and love it! loud, but sounds great.

·
Registered
382 Posts
lol man im just tired of the idiots on this site. im from clubsi.com been on the forums for 4 years now and its great. hardly any rules. and the people are real...not real old and whiney. just seems like alot of people dont understand this is the internet, and you can say whatever the hell you want. this site has rules. you cant even swear on here i see. so i try not to. no nudity (BOOO) but thats why im on clubsi. im here for the bike and to get ideas from people and share mine. but im just tired of the super opinionated people on here. act like a bunch of 60 year whiney old men...i dont get how they have bikes. seems liek they live by every rule ever made. and half the fun of a bike is to break those rules.

i do it for the people who are "real" hahhaa

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
Wow... someone actually has the balls to say all of that!!! MaJoR KuDoS!!!

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
HA HA! Man... the good old days... I used to have a 91 si hatchback... man i miss her!!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
+1

I think it's because of the nature of CBR600 owners. A lot of cops in the crowd and a lot of racers. If I had to generalize, these type of people are slightly more anal than the typical R6/R1 owner. Although, I'm totally just talking out of my a$$. But take a second to think about who you know that rides Honda and who you know that rides the other big 3. You'll see that honda people are more uptight for some odd reason. Again, talking out of my a$$ (means I don't take accountability for my words so no flamming please hahah)

oh yeah, but that's a sick sounding and looking exhaust, makes me want to buy one and re-install my pc3 usb and have it custom mapped.

·
Registered
797 Posts
so if im going from where i parked my bike from (front yard) to the garage, i should get back on leathers? now thats dumb to say. thats fine though everyone's is entittle to thier own opinion...

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
playero_loko said:
so if im going from where i parked my bike from (front yard) to the garage, i should get back on leathers? now thats dumb to say. thats fine though everyone's is entittle to thier own opinion...
yes, you should. you might fall down in the driveway. i'm looking into getting a full suit of armor to wear over the full race leathers for the daily comute. :laughing1

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
backagain said:
why a squid, because i drove down my road with just my helmet. I ALWAYS WEAR MY GEAR. 50 miles a day to work and back. but i just wanted to let you guys hear the exhaust. call me squid if you want. but you no NOTHING about me or how i ride.
LOL!!!! Does it matter what anyone thinks? Nooooooooo! in a way u probably helped some1 pick their exhaust or rim tapes... i just wanna say to everyone, flushmounts, exhaust, sliders, tape, and a cool fe is stock. when i was in cali, everyone was like my bike aint stock, but phuck that, its stock. get over it. do something to your paint and then your on your way.. geess....

1 - 20 of 80 Posts