1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
You all know what they say its on CNN it must be real yeah right

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
Check this out, its supposed to be a video of CNN reporting "live" from Saudi Arabia during the 1991 / 1992 Gulf War...

Not quite as you will see

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=022_1255305893

So let me get this straight, your saying dont belive videos you see just because you see them some where, yet you want me to belive a video from an even lesser source than cnn, such as... Youtube? :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
So let me get this straight, your saying dont belive videos you see just because you see them some where, yet you want me to belive a video from an even lesser source than cnn, such as... Youtube? :)

I'm with you on this one.

It's easy to post and point out the problems, but takes some actual intelligence to come up with a solution.

Disco's solution is probably Fox News.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Wow... Are you guys discrediting this video actually serious??

How much more blatant evidence could be showed right to your own eyes? I guess some of you are just determined to remain completely stupid.

How can anyone believe anything that is on tv? Let alone some biased news source like CNN or even Fox? It's like the left vs. right all over again, except on tv. You sheep are ridiculous. The government and its agencies (including that shitbox called the TV) lie to you every day! Get used to it!

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
F*ck faux news, I'd rather stare at a wall. I actually don't watch any mainstream news. I get my info from NPR radio and a few select websites.

I dont even watch broadcast TV anymore. I decided to go online only, I can watch all the shows I want on there on my own time.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Wow... Are you guys discrediting this video actually serious??

How much more blatant evidence could be showed right to your own eyes? I guess some of you are just determined to remain completely stupid.

How can anyone believe anything that is on tv? Let alone some biased news source like CNN or even Fox? It's like the left vs. right all over again, except on tv. You sheep are ridiculous. The government and its agencies (including that shitbox called the TV) lie to you every day! Get used to it!
Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as discrediting it. It has its points, but I just stated, what alternatives are there? I'm fully aware that network news isn't the best.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Ha, I love how people typically camped up within their particular fake left/right "news" broadcaster.

When are people going to learn that most everything on any "news" network is either outright lies, or some truth spun to death.

Walking dead....

·
Registered
974 Posts
Unlike CNN I can't watch it because there firewall blocks me - that's right CNN built the firewall that blocks the truth and came to my office to install it.

There's an old saying I wont believe it till I see it and with the news I didnt see it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts