Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my new interest has become vinatge hondas. im looking at some older cb's and cbx's. does anybody have any experience with these as far as restoring and parts avaliability. so far i have an 88 yz125 (not to vintage but still fun as hell), and last night i picked up a 82 rs125 in sweet condition. i've had fun tooling around with the yz and the rs needs nothing but now i want to try my luck with an older streetbike.

·
Registered
323 Posts
It is not exactly vintage, but I had a 89 CB-1 400. Fell over on the kick stand once, and I was able to still go to a Honda shop and get parts.

·
Registered
921 Posts

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
Yay for vintage Honda!! Here is my 71 CB450. You can get NOS parts for it all day long, and there is this store by my hosue who has a connection with alot of the original parts like gaskets and stuff.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice! hopefully i can pick something up after the holidays are gone. i have been finding them dirt cheap around here. most people around here are into sportbikes and harleys so its kinda easy to find a bike but all the info on parts is helpful. also lets see any vintage bikes you guys own so i can try and pick out a fave to look for.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i found something its not a cb or a honda for that matter but its damn nice and runs excellent, it's a 77 yamaha xs360. the only thing it needs is the seat to be recovered. hopefully if the weather is good i can bring it home this weekend, if that happens ill be sure to post up pics. keep posting up the oldies i'm lovin em!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts