Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Vincent Haskovec T-Shirts are here... Please Support!
Website and T-Shirts to Benefit Vincent Haskovec.

In order to raise money to help defray the medical costs of M4 EMGO Suzuki racer Vincent Haskovec, a special T-shirt has been created to help generate donations and awareness of Vincent and his accident. Haskovec suffered serious injuries when he crashed at over 100 mph while racing in the AMA Formula Xtreme class at Sonoma, Californian's Infineon Raceway on Saturday, May 14. The Czech racer hit a barrier that was protected only by tires, and his motorcycle struck him as well.

T-shirts are available for a tax deductible donation of $26 each in sizes SM-XXL in black using a bleach dye process for the Czecher logo(see image) on the back with Vincent's full name on the front. All proceeds will be donated to Vincent Haskovec. To order T-shirts contact Lisa Keating (info below) or Paypal your $26 donation along with desired size and shipping info to [email protected] and the orders will be processed as quickly as possible. In addition, people are encouraged to donate to the Roadracing World Action Fund, which helps too provide racetracks with air barriers.

Lisa keating photography
1285 64th St. #D
Emeryville, CA 94608
(415) 777-4918
[email protected]

or

Paypal $26 to [email protected]
with size information and shipping
address.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
An article on Lisa Keating and friends of Vincent Haskovec:
http://www.roadracerx.com/features_haskovec_052005.html

In order to raise money to help defray the medical costs of M4 EMGO Suzuki racer Vincent Haskovec, a website has been created by Lisa Keating and friends of Vincent . Haskovec suffered serious injuries when he crashed at over 100 mph while racing in the AMA Formula Xtreme class at Sonoma, Californians Infineon Raceway on Saturday, May 14. The Czech racer hit a barrier that was protected only by tires, and his motorcycle struck him as well.

The website www.getwellvincent.com was created for direct tax deductible donations through the WEGMAN FUND directly to Vincent. T-shirts are available for a donation of $25 each in sizes S-XL in black or navy blue and feature a black-and-white Czecher logo on the front. All proceeds will be donated to Haskovec. To order T-shirts contact Lisa Keating (info below) or Pirelli. In addition, people are encouraged to donate to the Roadracing World Action Fund, which helps too provide racetracks with air barriers.
Vincent Haskovec Benefit Auction closes August 19th at midnight:
http://www.rpmcolorado.com/auction.asp

E-mail Vincent directly at [email protected]

Benifit trackday: http://news.motorcycle.com/article.motml?sid=3148

BARF T-shirt buy:
http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=125997

Vincent Haskovec Wins Daytona Superstock
m4 emgo suzuki rider beats full-factory backed boys
"I was sitting in sixth place, saving my tires and watching the Superbike caliber guys in front of me. They must have been losing grip, because I caught them one by one," said Haskovec, who uses Pirelli tires. "And then I took off for the checkered flag."
The same T-shirt buy is on BARF and I just talked to Lisa Keating personally. The reason the account is in her name is because Vincent could not get to a bank to set up an account (for obvious reasons.) They'll be selling this T-shirt at Laguna too. If you order one they will be shipped out UPS the next day. The minimum is $26 for a T-shirt. You can make a donation of any amount to help support Vincent Haskovec.

Vincent is one of MY all time favorite racers. His win at Daytona was one of the greatest I have ever seen. He was so excited during his speech. I have never seen a racer so stoked after winning an AMA race (or any other race organization for that matter!) Show your support today! -Luke-

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Haskovec suffered a broken collarbone, broken ribs, a punctured lung and a shattered T6 vertebra, with paralysis below the chest. On Monday night, May 16, surgeons inserted hardware designed to stabilize the broken section of his spine, and removed bone fragments from his spinal cord. his long-term prognosis is unknown.
www.teamhammer.com

Bump for a good cause!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes! Get the word out as much as you can. I found it on Barf and Posted it here after talking to Lisa (the one in charge) and Salva posted it up on 1000rr.net so, YES please spread the word! Copy the first post and paste it anywhere you like!

She mentioned that the T-shirts could be bought from Leo Vince and Pirelli at the Laguna Seca-Red Bull US GP.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
cvlight
i posted your post at my other website ( MR THROTTLE ) that i visit quite often
thanks for the suggestion damartian its the easiest way to help out

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I'm ordering a shirt when I get home from work in the morning. I got a prayer for ya too, Vince.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Is there a web page or anything with an update of Haskovec's condition? I mean not any grisley horrible details but I was just curious how he's doing. I'm sporting the t-shirt to a Cubs game this coming Saturday.

·
Registered
173 Posts
thedude said:
Is there a web page or anything with an update of Haskovec's condition? I mean not any grisley horrible details but I was just curious how he's doing. I'm sporting the t-shirt to a Cubs game this coming Saturday.

You already recieved your t-shirt? I ordered mine almost two weeks ago and still no t-shirt. Any one else still waiting on theirs? Or should I start to worry.

Brent

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Yea I got mine almost too fast. Seemed like it was beamed directly to me from the print shop. Less than 5 business days for me, I'm sure yours will be there soon though.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
E-mail or call this girl. She should be able to track it down for you.
Lisa keating photography
1285 64th St. #D
Emeryville, CA 94608
(415) 777-4918
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts