Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a head light from this guy for my 08 600RR on the 21st of January. Since then there has been no communication on his part and I still have not received it. I have filled a dispute with PayPal. We will see what happens next.
Anyone else have issues with this guy??

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
assuming he shipped it right away on friday..... ur assuming 5 business days is adequate timing before filing a dispute?

·
Registered
646 Posts
I have had a couple paypal disputes. Fortunatly, all were able to be worked out. You can file within 45 days of the transaction, but paypal won't do anything until after 20 days, except send an email to the seller letting him know of the dispute. Hopefully everything will work out. GL

·
Registered
216 Posts
I agree with you Darren however a PM (at least) would be appreciated from the seller
It is easy to just type a quick pm to give a buyer some peace of mind, so I get where you're coming from. I've sent another e-mail/pm before to let a seller know I was about to file a dispute, and bammo I get a response... it is annoying when you have to do that. Hope it works out for ya.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay been contacted by seller

Re: Dispute!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyboy7
Okay dispute has been filed with PayPal!!

Sellers response.

no headlight'

what the hell
r u sure

did i give u the tracking #

let me check

We will see what happens from here. Hopefully he forgot to send it and I will get my headlight. Not holding my breath though.

I

·
0 Posts
I already sent you both headlights so what's the rush...Just kidding man. Hope everything works out.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay I am a satisfied customer. Not only did the seller come through with a tracking number, but it also arrived in the mail today!!! Crazy how these things work huh. Thanks Vinny.

no worries man....its my fualt anyways.i havent been online in a while...wrk related ( too long to explian))
but yea...i checked the tracking..it should arrive tonite
check it out
Thank you for the tracking number. I hope you understand that the lack of communication on your part pushed me to file a dispute with paypal. Once I receive the light I will cancel the dispute. Thank you for your communication and understanding on this.

i thought i gave u the tracking the first day i shipped ir....
im so srry ma
here u go.....it was shipped via USPS on january 23
tracking is 0307 3330 0000 9838 8010

im gonna call usps tonite to see wat the deal is!!

Quote:
I don't have anything from you. A tracking number would be great though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinny
Quote:
Okay dispute has been filed with PayPal!!

no headlight'

what the hell
r u sure

did i give u the tracking #

let me check

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Okay I am a satisfied customer. Not only did the seller come through with a tracking number, but it also arrived in the mail today!!! Crazy how these things work huh. Thanks Vinny.

what was my first post? 5 business days. next time maybe you will learn to be a little more patient :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.